Lava Blaze 5G
Lava Blaze 5G best price in India is at Rs. 10,999. The lowest price of Lava Blaze 5G (Glass Blue, 4GB RAM, UFS 2.2 128GB Storage) is Rs. 10,999 in Amazon.in. The price was updated on September 22, 2023.
Lava Blaze 5G Details
Lava Blaze 5G features 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. The smartphone runs on the Android v12 operating system. The phone is powered by an octa-core processor and runs on a MediaTek Dimensity 700 chipset. The phone was available in Glass Blue and Glass Green colors in India.
Lava Blaze 5G flaunts 6.5 inch IPS LCD HD+ display. It measures 165.3 mm in height, 76.4 mm in width, 8.9 mm in thickness and weighs 207 g. The phone has a 720 x 1600 pixels screen resolution and 270 PPI pixel density. The smartphone has a 20:9 aspect ratio.
On the camera front, the buyers get an 8 MP single front camera, and on the rear, the smartphone has a 50 MP single camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, and Touch to focus. Coming to the video recording feature, On the rear, you can shoot 720p @ 30 fps, 1080p @ 30 fps.
The smartphone has an inbuilt storage capacity of 128 GB. It is backed by a 5000 mAh Li-Polymer battery that can provide immense power to keep the device on your hand for a long time. Connectivity features in the smartphone include VoWiFi, VoLTE, WiFi, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, GPS and more. The Sensors on the phone include Accelerometer, Light Sensor, and Proximity Sensor.
Lava Blaze 5G Prices
Lava Blaze 5G Full Specifications
|Release Date||November 15, 2022|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano + Nano), Hybrid slot|
|Operating System||Android v12|
|Dimensions||165.3 x 76.4 x 8.9 mm|
|Colours||Glass Blue, Glass Green|
|Touch Screen||Yes, Capacitive Touch Screen, Multi-touch|
|Display||IPS LCD, 90 Hz|
|Screen Size||6.5 inches, HD+|
|Screen Resolution||720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio, ~270 ppi density|
|Bezel-less Display||Yes, Waterdrop notch|
|Rear Camera|| Single|
50 MP f/1.8 Primary
|Flash||Yes, LED Flash|
|Rear Video Recording||1440p @ 30 fps|
|Rear Features||Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus, Autofocus|
|Front Camera|| Single |
8 MP f/2.0 Primary
|Front Features||Screen flash|
|Chipset||MediaTek Dimensity 700, 7 nm|
|CPU||Octa core (2 x 2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 + 6 x 2 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|Internal Storage||128 GB, UFS 2.2|
|Memory Card Slot||Yes, up to 1 TB|
|Battery||5000 mAh, Li-Polymer|
Network and Connectivity
|Network Support||5G, 4G, 3G, 2G, EDGE, GPRS|
|Wi-Fi||Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Dual Band, Hotspot|
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|GPS||Yes with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|Audio Jack||Yes, 3.5 mm|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Yes, Side|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the above information is 100% correct. Please ensure that before purchasing.
Lava Blaze 5G User Ratings
Lava Blaze 5G Price in India
|Amazon.in||Lava Blaze 5G (Glass Blue, 4GB RAM, UFS 2.2 128GB Storage)||Rs. 10,999|
- The lowest price of Lava Blaze 5G in India is Rs. 10,999.
- The lowest price of Lava Blaze 5G was obtained on September 22, 2023.
- All prices mentioned above are in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The Lava Blaze 5G is available at 1 stores.
- At Amazon.in you can purchase Lava Blaze 5G (Glass Blue, 4GB RAM, UFS 2.2 128GB Storage) for only Rs. 10,999.
- The price of Lava Blaze 5G is valid in all major cities of India including Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon, Chennai, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, Surat, Ludhiana, Ghaziabad, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi.
- Lava Blaze 5G prices change regularly, we make a lot of efforts to get the best and more accurate prices. Due to the dynamic nature of online information, we cannot guarantee that the above prices are accurate. So we suggest you check the prices before buying the product from the actual store.
- Findprix is not responsible for the products sold by any of the sellers above.
- The payment options can vary from seller to seller, Most of the sellers usually prefer Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMIs, etc.