Xiaomi Redmi A1
Xiaomi Redmi A1 best price in India is at Rs. 6,499. The lowest price of Redmi A1 (Light Blue, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | Helio A22 | 5000 mAh Battery | 8MP AI Dual Cam | Leather Texture Design | Android 12 is Rs. 6,499 in Amazon.in. The price was updated on December 4, 2023.
Xiaomi Redmi A1 Details
Xiaomi Redmi A1 features 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage. The smartphone runs on the Android v12 operating system. The phone is powered by a quad-core processor and runs on a MediaTek Helio A22 chipset. The phone was available in Light Green, Light Blue and Classic Black colours in India.
Xiaomi Redmi A1 flaunts 6.52 inch IPS LCD HD+ display. It measures 164.9 mm in height, 76.7 mm in width, 9 mm in thickness and weighs 192 g. The phone has a 720 x 1600 pixels screen resolution and 269 PPI pixel density. The smartphone has a 20:9 aspect ratio.
On the camera front, the buyers get an 8 MP single front camera and on the rear, the smartphone has a 5 MP single camera with features like Digital Zoom & more. Coming to the video recording feature, On the rear, you can shoot 1080p @ 30 fps.
The smartphone has an inbuilt storage capacity of 32 GB. It is backed by a 5000 mAh Li-Polymer battery that can provide immense power to keep the device on your hand for a long time. Connectivity features in the smartphone include VoWiFi, VoLTE, WiFi, Infrared, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, Micro USB, GPS and more. The Sensors on the phone include Accelerometer, Light Sensor, and Proximity Sensor.
Xiaomi Redmi A1 Prices
Disclaimer: The prices shown may be different from actual. Please ensure that before purchasing.
Xiaomi Redmi A1 Full Specifications
|Release Date||September 9, 2022|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano + Nano)|
|Operating System||Android v12, Android Go|
|Dimensions||164.9 x 76.7 x 9 mm|
|Colours||Light Green, Light Blue, Classic Black|
|Touch Screen||Yes, Capacitive Touch Screen, Multi-touch|
|Display||IPS LCD, 400 nits|
|Screen Size||6.52 inches, HD+|
|Screen Resolution||720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio, ~269 ppi density|
|Bezel-less Display||Yes, Waterdrop notch|
|Rear Camera|| Single|
8 MP f/2.0 Primary
|Flash||Yes, Dual LED Flash|
|Rear Video Recording||1080p @ 30 fps|
|Rear Features||Digital Zoom|
|Front Camera|| Single|
5 MP f/2.2 Primary
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio A22|
|CPU||Quad core (4 x 2 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|Internal Storage||32 GB, eMMC 5.1|
|Memory Card Slot||Yes, up to 512 GB|
|Battery||5000 mAh, Li-Polymer|
Network and Connectivity
|Network Support||4G, 3G, 2G, EDGE, GPRS|
|Wi-Fi||Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n|
|GPS||Yes with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|Audio Jack||Yes, 3.5 mm|
|Sensors||Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer|
|More Features||IR Blaster|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the above information is 100% correct. Please ensure that before purchasing.
Xiaomi Redmi A1 User Ratings
Xiaomi Redmi A1 Price in India
|Amazon.in||Redmi A1 (Light Blue, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | Helio A22 | 5000 mAh Battery | 8MP AI Dual Cam | Leather Texture Design | Android 12||Rs. 6,499|
- The lowest price of Xiaomi Redmi A1 in India is Rs. 6,499.
- The lowest price of Xiaomi Redmi A1 was obtained on December 4, 2023.
- All prices mentioned above are in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The Xiaomi Redmi A1 is available at 1 stores.
- At Amazon.in you can purchase Redmi A1 (Light Blue, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | Helio A22 | 5000 mAh Battery | 8MP AI Dual Cam | Leather Texture Design | Android 12 for only Rs. 6,499.
- The price of Xiaomi Redmi A1 is valid in all major cities of India including Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon, Chennai, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, Surat, Ludhiana, Ghaziabad, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi.
- Xiaomi Redmi A1 prices change regularly, we make a lot of efforts to get the best and more accurate prices. Due to the dynamic nature of online information, we cannot guarantee that the above prices are accurate. So we suggest you check the prices before buying the product from the actual store.
- Findprix is not responsible for the products sold by any of the sellers above.
- The payment options can vary from seller to seller, Most of the sellers usually prefer Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMIs, etc.