Canon EOS 1300D DSLR Camera
Canon EOS 1300D DSLR Camera price in India starts from Rs. 28,990. The lowest price of Canon EOS 1300D Kit (EF S18-55mm IS II Lens) DSLR Camera with 16GB Card and Carry Case (Black) is Rs. 28,990 in tatacliq.com
- Brand: Canon
- Effective Pixels: 18 MP
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Shutter Speed: 1/4000 - 30 sec
- Optical Zoom: 35x
- Built-in Flash: Yes
- Screen Dots: 920K
Cameras are very essential gadget if you love photography as a hobby or documenting your life’s best moments with your family. The Canon EOS 1300D DSLR Camera has a CMOS image sensor, The sensor measures 23.2 x 15.4 mm. The camera has 18 MP Effective Pixels.
The Canon EOS 1300D DSLR Camera comes with Built-in flash also the camera supports an External flash, flash can cover almost 17 mm distance. Video can record at a resolution of 5184 x 3456 Pixels with 1080p @ 24, 25, 30 fps, 720p @ 60, 30 fps.
It supports memory card types of SD, SDHC. Overall, This camera weighs 485 mm and it has 3 inch LCD display to click and preview the images.
The Camera features ISO, White Balance (Auto, Cloudy, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent, Tungsten), Touch Focus, Auto Focus, Manual Focus and more.
The Canon EOS 1300D DSLR Camera price starts at Rs. 28990 in India.
Canon EOS 1300D DSLR Camera Prices
|We have analysed price data for the product Canon EOS 1300D DSLR Camera for a period of 180 days. This is the best price history for Canon EOS 1300D Kit (EF S18-55mm IS II Lens) DSLR Camera with 16GB Card and Carry Case (Black) from .
Canon EOS 1300D DSLR Camera Specifications
Specification: Canon EOS 1300D DSLR Camera
|Sensor Size||23.2 x 15.4 mm|
|Effective Pixels||18 MP|
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 16:9, 3:2, 4:3|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF Mount|
|Shutter Speed||1/4000 - 30 sec|
|Shutter Type||Electronically-controlled focal-plane shutter|
|Viewfinder||Yes, Eye-level Pentamirror|
|Viewfinder Coverage||Approximate: 95%|
|Display Size||3 inch|
|Flash Range||17 mm|
|Image Formats||JPEG, RAW|
|Resolution Available||5184 x 3456 Pixels|
|FPS||1080p @ 24, 25, 30 fps, 720p @ 60, 30 fps|
|Video Recording||Full HD|
|Video Formats||MOV, MPEG-4 AVC, H.264|
|Wifi||Yes, 802.11 b/g/n|
|USB Port||Yes, USB 2.0|
|Memory Card Type||SD/SDHC/SDXC|
|White Balance Type||Auto, Cloudy, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent, Tungsten|
|Self-timer||10 seconds, 2 seconds|
|HDR Shooting Mode||No|
|Warranty||2 Years Warranty|
We can not guarantee that the above information is 100% correct. Please ensure that before purchasing.
User Reviews (0)
Canon EOS 1300D DSLR Camera Price in India
|Amazon||Canon EOS 1300D 18MP Digital SLR Camera (Black) with 18-55 and 55-250mm is II Lens, 16GB Card and Carry Case||N/A|
|Tata CLiQ||Canon EOS 1300D Kit (EF S18-55mm IS II Lens) DSLR Camera with 16GB Card and Carry Case (Black)||Rs. 28,990|
|Paytm Mall||Canon EOS 1300D Kit (EF S18-55 IS II + 55-250 mm) 18 MP DSLR Camera (Black)||Rs. 31,484|
- The lowest price of Canon EOS 1300D DSLR Camera in India is Rs. 28,990.
- The lowest price of Canon EOS 1300D DSLR Camera was obtained on August 2, 2021 2:25 pm.
- All prices mentioned above are in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The Canon EOS 1300D DSLR Camera is available at Tatacliq, PaytmMall, Amazon.in.
- At tatacliq.com you can purchase Canon EOS 1300D Kit (EF S18-55mm IS II Lens) DSLR Camera with 16GB Card and Carry Case (Black) for only Rs. 28,990
- The price of Canon EOS 1300D DSLR Camera is valid in all major cities of India including Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon, Chennai, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, Surat, Ludhiana, Ghaziabad, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi.
- Canon EOS 1300D DSLR Camera prices change regularly, we make a lot of efforts to get the best and more accurate prices. Due to the dynamic nature of online information, we cannot guarantee that the above prices are accurate. So we suggest you check the prices before buying the product from the actual store.
- Findprix is not responsible for the products sold by any of the sellers above.
- The payment options can vary from seller to seller, Most of the sellers usually prefer Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMIs, etc.