Honor 9X ProBy:
Honor 9X Pro price in India starts from Rs. 18,999. The lowest price of Honor 9x Pro (Midnight Black, 256 GB)(6 GB RAM) is Rs. 18,999 in flipkart.com
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 256 GB
- Display: 6.59 inches (16.74 cm) Full HD+
- Front Camera: 16 MP
- Rear Camera: 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP
- Processor: Kirin 810
- Operating System: Android Pie v9.0
- Battery: 4000 mAh
Analysis (Group Range: Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 22,000)
|AS: 74%||Group Max||Group Min||This Device|
|RAM||8 GB||4 GB||6 GB|
|Storage||256 GB||64 GB||256 GB|
|Clock Speed||2.96 GHz||1.8 GHz||2.6 GHz|
|Weight||225 g||157 g||206 g|
|Thickness||10.08 mm||6.9 mm||8.8 mm|
|Screen Size||6.9 inches||6.18 inches||6.59 inches|
|Pixel Density||411 PPI||266 PPI||391 PPI|
|Refresh Rate||144 Hz||60 Hz||60 Hz|
|Rear Camera||108 MP||12 MP||48 MP|
|Front Camera||44 MP||8 MP||16 MP|
|Battery||7000 mAh||3765 mAh||4000 mAh|
Honor 9X Pro smartphone runs on Android Pie v9.0 operating system. The phone is powered by an Octa-Core processor. It runs on the Kirin 810 Chipset. The smartphone has 6 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage.
Honor 9X Pro flaunts a 6.59 inches (16.74 cm) IPS LCD Full HD+ display. It measures 163.1 mm height, 77.2 mm width, 8.8 mm thickness and weighs 206 g. The phone has a 1080 x 2340 pixels screen resolution and 391 PPI pixel density. The smartphone has a 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
On the camera front, the buyers get a 16 MP Single, Pop-up front camera and on the rear, the smartphone has 48 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP Triple camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. Coming to the video recording feature on the rear you can shoot 1920×1080 @ 30 fps.
The smartphone has an inbuilt storage capacity of 256 GB. It is backed by a 4000 mAh Li-Polymer battery can provide immense power to keep the device on your hand for a long time. Connectivity features in the smartphone include VoWiFi, VoLTE, WiFi, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, MicroUSB, GPS and more. The sensor on the phone includes Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor.
Honor 9X Pro smartphone in India is priced at Rs. 18999. It was launched in India on May 20, 2020. The smartphone comes in Midnight Black and Phantom Blue colours.
Honor 9X Pro Prices
Honor 9X Pro price in India starts from Rs. 18,999. Honor 9X Pro is available at Flipkart. The lowest price of Honor 9x Pro (Midnight Black, 256 GB)(6 GB RAM) is Rs. 18,999 in flipkart.com
|We have analysed price data for the product Honor 9X Pro for a period of 180 days. This is the best price history for Honor 9x Pro (Midnight Black, 256 GB)(6 GB RAM) from Flipkart.
Price drop chances: Rs. 4650
Honor 9X Pro Specifications
Specification: Honor 9X Pro
Honor 9X Pro full specifications
We can not guarantee that the above information is 100% correct. Please ensure that before purchasing.
Recently Viewed & Recommended Products
Honor 9X Pro Price in India
|Flipkart||Honor 9x Pro (Midnight Black, 256 GB)(6 GB RAM)||Rs. 18,999|
- The lowest price of Honor 9X Pro in India is Rs. 18,999.
- The lowest price of Honor 9X Pro was obtained on June 29, 2022 4:59 pm.
- All prices mentioned above are in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The Honor 9X Pro is available at Flipkart.
- At flipkart.com you can purchase Honor 9x Pro (Midnight Black, 256 GB)(6 GB RAM) for only Rs. 18,999
- The price of Honor 9X Pro is valid in all major cities of India including Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon, Chennai, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, Surat, Ludhiana, Ghaziabad, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi.
- Honor 9X Pro prices change regularly, we make a lot of efforts to get the best and more accurate prices. Due to the dynamic nature of online information, we cannot guarantee that the above prices are accurate. So we suggest you check the prices before buying the product from the actual store.
- Findprix is not responsible for the products sold by any of the sellers above.
- The payment options can vary from seller to seller, Most of the sellers usually prefer Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMIs, etc.