iQOO Z3 5GBy:
iQOO Z3 5G price in India starts from Rs. 19,990. The lowest price of iQOO Z3 5G (Cyber Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) is Rs. 19,990 in amazon.in
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- Display: 6.58 inches (16.71 cm) Full HD+
- Front Camera: 16 MP
- Rear Camera: 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G
- Operating System: Android v11
- Battery: 4400 mAh
Analysis (Group Range: Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 22,000)
|AS: 76%||Group Max||Group Min||This Device|
|RAM||8 GB||4 GB||6 GB|
|Storage||256 GB||64 GB||128 GB|
|Clock Speed||2.96 GHz||1.8 GHz||2.8 GHz|
|Weight||225 g||157 g||185.5 g|
|Thickness||10.08 mm||6.9 mm||8.5 mm|
|Screen Size||6.9 inches||6.18 inches||6.58 inches|
|Pixel Density||411 PPI||266 PPI||401 PPI|
|Refresh Rate||144 Hz||60 Hz||120 Hz|
|Rear Camera||108 MP||12 MP||64 MP|
|Front Camera||44 MP||8 MP||16 MP|
|Battery||7000 mAh||3765 mAh||4400 mAh|
iQOO Z3 5G launch date in India is June 8, 2021. The smartphone features 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. The smartphone runs on Android, v11 operating system. The phone is powered by an Octa-Core processor. It runs on the Qualcomm, Snapdragon 768G Chipset.
iQOO Z3 5G flaunts a 6.58 inches (16.71 cm) IPS LCD Full HD+ display. It measures 163.9 mm height, 75.3 mm width, 8.5 mm thickness and weighs 185.5 g. The phone has a 1080 x 2408 pixels screen resolution and 401 PPI pixel density. The smartphone has a 20:9 aspect ratio.
On the camera front, the buyers get a 16 MP Single front camera and on the rear, the smartphone has 64 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP Triple camera with features like 10 x Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. Coming to the video recording feature on the rear you can shoot 3840×2160 @ 30 fps, 1920×1080 @ 30 fps.
The smartphone has an inbuilt storage capacity of 128 GB. It is backed by a 4400 mAh Li-ion battery that can provide immense power to keep the device on your hand for a long time. Connectivity features in the smartphone include VoWiFi, VoLTE, WiFi, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, MicroUSB, GPS and more. The sensor on the phone includes Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor.
iQOO Z3 5G smartphone in India is priced at Rs. 19990. It was launched in India on June 8, 2021. The smartphone comes in Ace Black, Cyber Blue colours.
iQOO Z3 5G Prices
iQOO Z3 5G price in India starts from Rs. 19,990. iQOO Z3 5G is available at Amazon.in. The lowest price of iQOO Z3 5G (Cyber Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) is Rs. 19,990 in amazon.in
|We have analysed price data for the product iQOO Z3 5G for a period of 180 days. This is the best price history for iQOO Z3 5G (Cyber Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) from Amazon.in.
Price drop chances: Rs. 2000
iQOO Z3 5G Specifications
Specification: iQOO Z3 5G
iQOO Z3 5G full specifications
We can not guarantee that the above information is 100% correct. Please ensure that before purchasing.
Recently Viewed & Recommended Products
iQOO Z3 5G Price in India
|Amazon||iQOO Z3 5G (Cyber Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)||Rs. 19,990|
- The lowest price of iQOO Z3 5G in India is Rs. 19,990.
- The lowest price of iQOO Z3 5G was obtained on May 27, 2022 6:16 am.
- All prices mentioned above are in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The iQOO Z3 5G is available at Amazon.in.
- At amazon.in you can purchase iQOO Z3 5G (Cyber Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) for only Rs. 19,990
- The price of iQOO Z3 5G is valid in all major cities of India including Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon, Chennai, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, Surat, Ludhiana, Ghaziabad, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi.
- iQOO Z3 5G prices change regularly, we make a lot of efforts to get the best and more accurate prices. Due to the dynamic nature of online information, we cannot guarantee that the above prices are accurate. So we suggest you check the prices before buying the product from the actual store.
- Findprix is not responsible for the products sold by any of the sellers above.
- The payment options can vary from seller to seller, Most of the sellers usually prefer Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMIs, etc.