iQOO Z6 ProBy:
iQOO Z6 Pro price in India starts from Rs. 23,999. The lowest price of iQOO Z6 Pro 5G (Legion Sky, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | Snapgradon 778G | 66W FlashCharge | 1300 nits Peak Brightness | HDR10+ is Rs. 23,999 in amazon.in
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- Display: 6.44 inches, Full HD+
- Front Camera: 16 MP
- Rear Camera: 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G
- Operating System: Android v12
- Battery: 4700 mAh
Analysis (Group Range: Rs. 22,000 to Rs. 27,000)
|AS: 69%||Group Max||Group Min||This Device|
|RAM||12 GB||2 GB||6 GB|
|Storage||256 GB||16 GB||128 GB|
|Clock Speed||3.2 GHz||1.84 GHz||2.4 GHz|
|Weight||218 g||138 g||180 g|
|Thickness||9.5 mm||6.8 mm||8.4 mm|
|Screen Size||6.7 inches||4.7 inches||6.44 inches|
|Pixel Density||411 PPI||266 PPI||409 PPI|
|Refresh Rate||144 Hz||60 Hz||90 Hz|
|Rear Camera||108 MP||12 MP||64 MP|
|Front Camera||44 MP||5 MP||16 MP|
|Battery||7000 mAh||1715 mAh||4700 mAh|
iQOO Z6 Pro was launched in India on 5th May 2022.
iQOO Z6 Pro features 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. The smartphone runs on the Android, v12 operating system. The phone is powered by anprocessor and runs on a Qualcomm, Snapdragon 778G Chipset.
iQOO Z6 Pro flaunts 6.44 inches AMOLED Full HD+ display. It measures 159.7 mm height, 73.6 mm width, 8.4 mm thickness and weighs 180 g. The phone has a 1080 x 2404 pixels screen resolution and 409 PPI pixel density. The smartphone has a 20:9 aspect ratio.
On the camera front, the buyers get a 16 MP Single front camera and on the rear, the smartphone has a 64 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP Triple camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. Coming to the video recording feature, On the rear, you can shoot 3840×2160 @ 30 fps, 1920×1080 @ 30 fps.
The smartphone has an inbuilt storage capacity of 128 GB. It is backed by a 4700 mAh Li-ion battery that can provide immense power to keep the device on your hand for a long time. Connectivity features in the smartphone include VoWiFi, VoLTE, WiFi, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, MicroUSB, GPS and more. The Sensors on the phone include Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor.
iQOO Z6 Pro smartphone in India is priced at Rs. 23999. The smartphone comes in Phantom Dusk and Legion Sky colours.
iQOO Z6 Pro Prices
iQOO Z6 Pro price in India starts from Rs. 23,999. iQOO Z6 Pro is available at Amazon.in. The lowest price of iQOO Z6 Pro 5G (Legion Sky, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | Snapgradon 778G | 66W FlashCharge | 1300 nits Peak Brightness | HDR10+ is Rs. 23,999 in amazon.in
iQOO Z6 Pro Specifications
Specification: iQOO Z6 Pro
iQOO Z6 Pro full specifications
We can not guarantee that the above information is 100% correct. Please ensure that before purchasing.
Recently Viewed & Recommended Products
iQOO Z6 Pro Price in India
|Amazon||iQOO Z6 Pro 5G (Legion Sky, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | Snapgradon 778G | 66W FlashCharge | 1300 nits Peak Brightness | HDR10+||Rs. 23,999|
- The lowest price of iQOO Z6 Pro in India is Rs. 23,999.
- The lowest price of iQOO Z6 Pro was obtained on May 27, 2022 5:47 am.
- All prices mentioned above are in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The iQOO Z6 Pro is available at Amazon.in.
- At amazon.in you can purchase iQOO Z6 Pro 5G (Legion Sky, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | Snapgradon 778G | 66W FlashCharge | 1300 nits Peak Brightness | HDR10+ for only Rs. 23,999
- The price of iQOO Z6 Pro is valid in all major cities of India including Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon, Chennai, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, Surat, Ludhiana, Ghaziabad, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi.
- iQOO Z6 Pro prices change regularly, we make a lot of efforts to get the best and more accurate prices. Due to the dynamic nature of online information, we cannot guarantee that the above prices are accurate. So we suggest you check the prices before buying the product from the actual store.
- Findprix is not responsible for the products sold by any of the sellers above.
- The payment options can vary from seller to seller, Most of the sellers usually prefer Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMIs, etc.