Lenovo A7 price in India starts from Rs. 7,990. The lowest price of Lenovo A7 (Blue, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM) is Rs. 7,990 in flipkart.com
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- Display: 6.09 inches (15.47 cm) HD+
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Rear Camera: 13 MP
- Processor: Unisoc SC9863
- Operating System: Android Pie v9.0
- Battery: 4000 mAh
Analysis (Group Range: Rs. 7,000 to Rs. 8,000)
|AS: 59%||Group Max||Group Min||This Device|
|RAM||8 GB||2 GB||4 GB|
|Storage||128 GB||32 GB||64 GB|
|Clock Speed||2.3 GHz||1.6 GHz||1.6 GHz|
|Weight||211 g||144 g||265 g|
|Thickness||9.8 mm||7.48 mm||12 mm|
|Screen Size||6.6 inches||5.45 inches||6.09 inches|
|Pixel Density||409 PPI||266 PPI||282 PPI|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz||60 Hz||60 Hz|
|Rear Camera||48 MP||8 MP||13 MP|
|Front Camera||16 MP||5 MP||5 MP|
|Battery||6000 mAh||3000 mAh||4000 mAh|
Lenovo A7 smartphone runs on Android Pie v9.0 operating system. The phone is powered by an Octa-Core processor. It runs on the Unisoc SC9863 Chipset. The smartphone has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
Lenovo A7 flaunts a 6.09 inches (15.47 cm) IPS LCD HD+ display. It measures 155 mm height, 75 mm width, 12 mm thickness and weighs 265 g. The phone has a 720 x 1560 pixels screen resolution and 282 PPI pixel density. The smartphone has a 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
On the camera front, the buyers get a 5 MP Single front camera and on the rear, the smartphone has 13 MP Single camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. Coming to the video recording feature on the rear you can shoot 1280×720 @ 30 fps.
The smartphone has an inbuilt storage capacity of 64 GB. It is backed by a 4000 mAh Li-ion battery can provide immense power to keep the device on your hand for a long time. Connectivity features in the smartphone include VoWiFi, VoLTE, WiFi, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, MicroUSB, GPS and more. The sensor on the phone includes Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor.
Lenovo A7 smartphone in India is priced at Rs. 7990. It was launched in India on August 31, 2020. The smartphone comes in Black and Blue colours.
Lenovo A7 Prices
Lenovo A7 price in India starts from Rs. 7,990. Lenovo A7 is available at Flipkart, Amazon.in. The lowest price of Lenovo A7 (Blue, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM) is Rs. 7,990 in flipkart.com
|We have analysed price data for the product Lenovo A7 for a period of 180 days. This is the best price history for Lenovo A7 (Blue, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM) from Flipkart.
Price drop chances: Rs. 0
Lenovo A7 Specifications
Specification: Lenovo A7
Lenovo A7 full specifications
We can not guarantee that the above information is 100% correct. Please ensure that before purchasing.
Recently Viewed & Recommended Products
Lenovo A7 Price in India
|Amazon||Lenovo A7 (Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, 4000mAh Battery)||N/A|
|Flipkart||Lenovo A7 (Blue, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM)||Rs. 7,990|
- The lowest price of Lenovo A7 in India is Rs. 7,990.
- The lowest price of Lenovo A7 was obtained on May 25, 2022 4:44 am.
- All prices mentioned above are in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The Lenovo A7 is available at Flipkart, Amazon.in.
- At flipkart.com you can purchase Lenovo A7 (Blue, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM) for only Rs. 7,990
- The price of Lenovo A7 is valid in all major cities of India including Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon, Chennai, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, Surat, Ludhiana, Ghaziabad, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi.
- Lenovo A7 prices change regularly, we make a lot of efforts to get the best and more accurate prices. Due to the dynamic nature of online information, we cannot guarantee that the above prices are accurate. So we suggest you check the prices before buying the product from the actual store.
- Findprix is not responsible for the products sold by any of the sellers above.
- The payment options can vary from seller to seller, Most of the sellers usually prefer Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMIs, etc.