Moto G8 Power LiteBy:
Moto G8 Power Lite price in India starts from Rs. 9,999. The lowest price of Motorola G8 Power Lite (Royal Blue, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM) is Rs. 9,999 in flipkart.com
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- Display: 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) HD+
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Rear Camera: 16 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P35
- Operating System: Android Pie v9.0
- Battery: 5000 mAh
Analysis (Group Range: Rs. 9,000 to Rs. 10,000)
|AS: 68%||Group Max||Group Min||This Device|
|RAM||6 GB||2 GB||4 GB|
|Storage||128 GB||32 GB||64 GB|
|Clock Speed||2.3 GHz||1.4 GHz||2.3 GHz|
|Weight||237 g||154 g||200 g|
|Thickness||9.9 mm||7.8 mm||9.2 mm|
|Screen Size||6.82 inches||5.6 inches||6.5 inches|
|Pixel Density||409 PPI||263 PPI||270 PPI|
|Refresh Rate||90 Hz||60 Hz||60 Hz|
|Rear Camera||48 MP||12 MP||16 MP|
|Front Camera||32 MP||5 MP||8 MP|
|Battery||6000 mAh||3000 mAh||5000 mAh|
Moto G8 Power Lite smartphone runs on Android Pie v9.0 operating system. The phone is powered by an Octa-Core processor. It runs on the MediaTek Helio P35 Chipset. The smartphone has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
Moto G8 Power Lite flaunts a 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) IPS LCD HD+ display. It measures 164.9 mm height, 75.7 mm width, 9.2 mm thickness and weighs. The phone has a 720 x 1600 pixels screen resolution and 270 PPI pixel density. The smartphone has 20:9 aspect ratio.
On the camera front, the buyers get an 8 MP Single front camera and on the rear, the smartphone has 16 MP, 2 MP, 2 MP Triple camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. Coming to the video recording feature on the rear you can shoot 1920×1080 @ 30 fps.
The smartphone has an inbuilt storage capacity of 64 GB. It is backed by a 5000 mAh Li-ion battery can provide immense power to keep the device on your hand for a long time. Connectivity features in the smartphone include VoWiFi, VoLTE, WiFi, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, MicroUSB, GPS and more. The sensor on the phone includes Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor.
Moto G8 Power Lite smartphone in India is priced at Rs. 9999. It was launched in India on May 28, 2020. The smartphone comes in Royal Blue and Arctic Blue colours.
Moto G8 Power Lite Prices
Moto G8 Power Lite price in India starts from Rs. 9,999. Moto G8 Power Lite is available at Flipkart. The lowest price of Motorola G8 Power Lite (Royal Blue, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM) is Rs. 9,999 in flipkart.com
Moto G8 Power Lite Specifications
Specification: Moto G8 Power Lite
Moto G8 Power Lite full specifications
We can not guarantee that the above information is 100% correct. Please ensure that before purchasing.
Recently Viewed & Recommended Products
Moto G8 Power Lite Price in India
|Flipkart||Motorola G8 Power Lite (Royal Blue, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM)||Rs. 9,999|
- The lowest price of Moto G8 Power Lite in India is Rs. 9,999.
- The lowest price of Moto G8 Power Lite was obtained on May 25, 2022 5:01 am.
- All prices mentioned above are in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The Moto G8 Power Lite is available at Flipkart.
- At flipkart.com you can purchase Motorola G8 Power Lite (Royal Blue, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM) for only Rs. 9,999
- The price of Moto G8 Power Lite is valid in all major cities of India including Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon, Chennai, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, Surat, Ludhiana, Ghaziabad, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi.
- Moto G8 Power Lite prices change regularly, we make a lot of efforts to get the best and more accurate prices. Due to the dynamic nature of online information, we cannot guarantee that the above prices are accurate. So we suggest you check the prices before buying the product from the actual store.
- Findprix is not responsible for the products sold by any of the sellers above.
- The payment options can vary from seller to seller, Most of the sellers usually prefer Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMIs, etc.