Nikon D7500 price in India starts from Rs. 76,999. The lowest price of Nikon DX D7500 DSLR Camera Body with Single Lens: AF-S VR NIKKOR 18-105mm VR lens (16 GB SD Card + Camera Bag)(Black) is Rs. 76,999 in flipkart.com
- Brand: Nikon
- Effective Pixels: 20.9 MP
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Shutter Speed: 1/4000 - 30 sec
- Optical Zoom: 5x
- Built-in Flash: Yes
- Screen Dots: 922K
Cameras are very essential gadget if you love photography as a hobby or documenting your life’s best moments with your family. The Nikon D7500 has a CMOS image sensor, The sensor measures 23.5 x 15.7 mm. The camera has 20.9 MP Effective Pixels.
The Nikon D7500 comes with Built-in flash also the camera supports an External flash, flash can cover almost 12 m distance. Video can record at a resolution of 3840 x 2160 Pixels with 1080p @ 24, 25, 30 fps.
It supports memory card types of SD, SDHC. Overall, This camera weighs 720 g and it has 3.2 inch TFT LCD display to click and preview the images.
The Camera features ISO, White Balance (Auto, Cloudy, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent, Tungsten), Touch Focus, Auto Focus, Manual Focus and more.
The Nikon D7500 price starts at Rs. 79465.2309 in India.
Nikon D7500 Prices
|We have analysed price data for the product Nikon D7500 for a period of 180 days. This is the best price history for Nikon D7500 (with AF-S NIKKOR 18-140mm VR Lens) 20.9 MP DSLR Camera with 16GB SD card (Black) from .
Nikon D7500 Specifications
Specification: Nikon D7500
|Sensor Size||23.5 x 15.7 mm|
|Effective Pixels||20.9 MP|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F Mount|
|Shutter Speed||1/4000 - 30 sec|
|Viewfinder||Yes, Eye-level Pentamirror|
|Viewfinder Coverage||Approximate: 97%|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.94x|
|Display Size||3.2 inch|
|Display Type||TFT LCD|
|Flash Range||12 m|
|Image Formats||JPEG, RAW|
|Resolution Available||3840 x 2160 Pixels|
|FPS||1080p @ 24, 25, 30 fps|
|Video Formats||MOV, MPEG-4 AVC, H.264|
|Wifi||Yes, 802.11 b/g/n|
|USB Port||Yes, USB 2.0|
|Memory Card Type||SD/SDHC/SDXC|
|White Balance Type||Auto, Cloudy, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent, Tungsten|
|Self-timer||10 seconds, 2 seconds|
|HDR Shooting Mode||No|
|Warranty||2 Years Warranty|
We can not guarantee that the above information is 100% correct. Please ensure that before purchasing.
User Reviews (0)
Nikon D7500 Price in India
|Amazon||Nikon D7500 20.9MP Digital SLR Camera (Black) with AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens(with Bag)||Rs. 84,950|
|Flipkart||Nikon DX D7500 DSLR Camera Body with Single Lens: AF-S VR NIKKOR 18-105mm VR lens (16 GB SD Card + Camera Bag)(Black)||Rs. 76,999|
|Tata CLiQ||Nikon D7500 (with AF-S NIKKOR 18-140mm VR Lens) 20.9 MP DSLR Camera with 16GB SD card (Black)||Rs. 79,465|
|Paytm Mall||Nikon D7500 (With AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140 mm F/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens) 20.9 MP DSLR Camera (Black) + FREE Nikon DSLR Bag + 8GB Memory Card||Rs. 87,999|
- The lowest price of Nikon D7500 in India is Rs. 76,999.
- The lowest price of Nikon D7500 was obtained on August 2, 2021 2:24 pm.
- All prices mentioned above are in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The Nikon D7500 is available at Tatacliq, Amazon.in, PaytmMall, Flipkart.
- At flipkart.com you can purchase Nikon DX D7500 DSLR Camera Body with Single Lens: AF-S VR NIKKOR 18-105mm VR lens (16 GB SD Card + Camera Bag)(Black) for only Rs. 76,999
- The price of Nikon D7500 is valid in all major cities of India including Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon, Chennai, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, Surat, Ludhiana, Ghaziabad, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi.
- Nikon D7500 prices change regularly, we make a lot of efforts to get the best and more accurate prices. Due to the dynamic nature of online information, we cannot guarantee that the above prices are accurate. So we suggest you check the prices before buying the product from the actual store.
- Findprix is not responsible for the products sold by any of the sellers above.
- The payment options can vary from seller to seller, Most of the sellers usually prefer Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMIs, etc.