Nikon Z6 price in India starts from Rs. 124,674. The lowest price of Nikon Z6 (Body Only + Mount Adapter FTZ) FX-format Mirrorless Camera with 64GB XQD card (Black) is Rs. 124,674 in tatacliq.com, which is 29% less than the cost of Nikon Z6 FX-Format Mirrorless Camera Body with 24-70mm Lens + Mount Adapter FTZ (w/ 24-70mm) in paytmmall.com (Rs. 175,950).
- Brand: Nikon
- Camera Type: Mirrorless
- Effective Pixels: 24.5 MP
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Shutter Speed: 1/8000 – 30 sec
- Optical Zoom: 1x
- Built-in Flash: No
Cameras are very essential gadget if you love photography as a hobby or documenting your life’s best moments with your family. The Nikon Z6 has a CMOS image sensor, The sensor measures 35.9 x 23.9 mm. The camera has 24.5 MP Effective Pixels.
The Nikon Z6 does not provides the Built-in flash but the camera does supports an External flash. Video can record at a resolution of 3840 x 2160 Pixels with 1080p @ 24, 25, 30 fps.
Overall, This camera weighs 675 g and it has 3.2 inch TFT LCD display to click and preview the images.
The Camera features ISO, White Balance (Auto, Custom, Daylight, Fluorescent, Incandescent), Touch Focus, Auto Focus, Manual Focus and more.
The Nikon Z6 price starts at Rs. 124673.5056 in India.
Nikon Z6 Prices
|We have analysed price data for the product Nikon Z6 for a period of 180 days. This is the best price history for Nikon Z6 (Body Only + Mount Adapter FTZ) FX-format Mirrorless Camera with 64GB XQD card (Black) from .
Nikon Z6 Specifications
Specification: Nikon Z6
|Sensor Size||35.9 x 23.9 mm|
|Effective Pixels||24.5 MP|
|Lens Mount||Nikon Z Mount|
|Shutter Speed||1/8000 - 30 sec|
|Shutter Type||Electronically-controlled vertical-travel focal-plane mechanical shutter|
|Viewfinder Coverage||Eyepoint: 21 mm|
|Display Size||3.2 inch|
|Display Type||TFT LCD|
|Image Formats||JPEG, RAW|
|Resolution Available||3840 x 2160 Pixels|
|FPS||1080p @ 24, 25, 30 fps|
|Video Recording||Full HD|
|Video Formats||MOV, MP4|
|Wifi||Yes, 802.11 b/g/n|
|USB Port||Yes, USB 3.1|
|Memory Card Type||SD Card|
|White Balance Type||Auto, Custom, Daylight, Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Self-timer||10 seconds, 2 seconds, Custom seconds|
|HDR Shooting Mode||No|
|Warranty||2 Years Warranty|
We can not guarantee that the above information is 100% correct. Please ensure that before purchasing.
User Reviews (1)
1 review for Nikon Z6
Nikon Z6 Price in India
|Flipkart||Nikon Z 6 Mirrorless Camera Body Only(Black)||Rs. 142,500|
|Tata CLiQ||Nikon Z6 (Body Only + Mount Adapter FTZ) FX-format Mirrorless Camera with 64GB XQD card (Black)||Rs. 124,674|
|Paytm Mall||Nikon Z6 FX-Format Mirrorless Camera Body with 24-70mm Lens + Mount Adapter FTZ (w/ 24-70mm)||Rs. 175,950|
|Amazon||Nikon Z 6 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only) with 32GB Card, Bag, 2 Years Nikon India Warranty.||Rs. 138,700|
- The lowest price of Nikon Z6 in India is Rs. 124,674.
- The lowest price of Nikon Z6 was obtained on August 4, 2021 4:00 pm.
- All prices mentioned above are in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The Nikon Z6 is available at Tatacliq, Amazon, Flipkart, PaytmMall.
- At tatacliq.com you can purchase Nikon Z6 (Body Only + Mount Adapter FTZ) FX-format Mirrorless Camera with 64GB XQD card (Black) for only Rs. 124,674, which is 29% less than the cost in PaytmMall (Rs. 175,950).
- The price of Nikon Z6 is valid in all major cities of India including Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon, Chennai, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, Surat, Ludhiana, Ghaziabad, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi.
- Nikon Z6 prices change regularly, we make a lot of efforts to get the best and more accurate prices. Due to the dynamic nature of online information, we cannot guarantee that the above prices are accurate. So we suggest you check the prices before buying the product from the actual store.
- Findprix is not responsible for the products sold by any of the sellers above.
- The payment options can vary from seller to seller, Most of the sellers usually prefer Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMIs, etc.