OnePlus 7 price in India starts from Rs. 29,990. The lowest price of OnePlus 7 (Mirror Blue, 128 GB)(6 GB RAM) is Rs. 29,990 in flipkart.com
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- Display: 6.41 inches (16.28 cm) Full HD+
- Camera: 16 MP Front and 48 MP, 5 MP Rear
- Processor: Qualcomm, Snapdragon 855
- Operating System: Android, Pie v9.0
- Battery: 3700 mAh
The OnePlus 7 is the successor of the OnePlus 6T, the smartphone was launched in India on June 1, 2019, The smartphone available in Mirror Blue, Mirror Grey and Red colours.
Design and Display
- It measures 157.7 mm height, 74.8 mm in width, 8.2 mm thickness and weighs 182 grams.
- The phone has one of the best designs out to the market.
- The OnePlus 7 sports a 6.41-inch Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels.
- The phone has got the teardrop notch on top of the screen houses the selfie camera.
- It has 85.32 % of screen-to-body ratio, 402 (PPI) of Pixel Density and 19.5:9 of an aspect ratio.
- The Screen is Protected by Corning Gorilla Glass v6 on both front and back against bumps and scratches.
- The Oneplus 7 has opted dual camera setup on the back, that packs 48-megapixel (2.25″ sensor size, 0.8µm pixel size) wide Angle Primary Camera with f/1.7 aperture and a 5-megapixel (1.12µm pixel size) depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
- The camera performance was slightly disappointing in low-light conditions.
- The Rear camera features 2 x Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus and you can record a video up to 3840 x 2160 at 30 frames per seconds.
- At the front, it sports 16-megapixel (1µm pixel size) single selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture. using this camera you can record a video up to 1920 x 1080 @ 30 fps. the front camera supports Screen flash.
- The OnePlus 7 is powered by Qualcomm’s powerful Snapdragon 855 processor with Adreno 640 GPU. it has 6 Gigs of RAM (Randomly Accessing Memory).
- For enhancing gaming and camera performance it comes with Qualcomm integrated advanced technologies that back AI-assisted features.
- The smartphone flaunts excellent power management which makes the phone smarter and faster.
- The phone features 64 bit of Octa-core processor (2.84 GHz, Single core, Kryo 485 + 2.42 GHz, Tri core, Kryo 485 + 1.8 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 485).
- The Smartphone runs Oxygen OS based on Android 9 Pie. which offers excellent features and gives lots of customization to its users.
- It has 128GB of in-built storage, there is no expandable memory card slot.
- The phone comes with a ZEN Mode, a gaming mode, and RAM boost. The device has one of the fastest fingerprint scanners.
- It has a 3,700 mAh non-removable battery with Fast Charging (5V 4A) support.
- The phone support fast charging technology can charge the device 80% in just 50 minutes.
- The smartphone supports dual SIM, SIM1: Nano, SIM2: Nano and both slots support 4G VoLTE.
- It also supports Airtel Wifi calling.
- As for the connectivity it has Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, VoLTE, VoWiFI, 3G, 4G, Mobile Hotspot, NFC, USB Type-C and more.
- The sensor on the smartphone includes a Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, fingerprint sensor and phone supports face unlock too.
- The bottom of the speaker supports Dolby Atmos for enhancing sound quality.
OnePlus 7 128GB Price in India
The OnePlus 7 smartphone sale in India starting at Rs. 32900. It also available in 8GB RAM and 256GB Stoarge variant sale at Rs. 36990.
OnePlus 7 Price List
OnePlus 7 Prices
OnePlus 7 Specifications
Specification: OnePlus 7
|SIM Slot(s)||Dual SIM|
|SIM Size||SIM1: Nano, SIM2: Nano|
|Hybrid Sim Slot||No|
|Custom UI||Oxygen OS|
|Operating System||Android, Pie v9.0|
|Waterproof||Yes, Splash Proof|
|Colours||Blue, Grey, Red|
|Touch Screen||Yes, Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch|
|Display Type||Optic AMOLED|
|Screen Size||6.41 inches (16.28 cm)|
|Screen Resolution||1080 x 2340 pixels|
|Screen Resolution Type||Full HD+|
|Pixel Density||402 PPI|
|Bezel-less Display||Yes, Waterdrop notch|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass v6|
|Front Camera||16 MP|
|Rear Camera||48 MP, 5 MP|
|Flash||Yes, Dual LED Flash|
|Video Recording||1280x720 @ 480 fps, 3840x2160 @ 30 fps, 1920×1080 @ 60 fps|
|Image Resolution||8000 x 6000 Pixels|
|Camera Features||2 x Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus|
|Chipset||Qualcomm, Snapdragon 855|
|Primary Clock Speed||2.8 GHz|
|Internal Storage||128 GB|
|Battery Capacity||3700 mAh|
|Network Support||4G, 3G, 2G|
|Wifi||Yes, 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz|
|USB Type-C Support||Yes|
|Audio Jack||Yes, 3.5 mm|
|Other Sensors||Acceleration Sensor, Compass, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor|
|Warranty||1 Year for Mobile, 6 Months for Accessories|
We can not guarantee that the above information is 100% correct. Please ensure that before purchasing.
User Reviews (0)
OnePlus 7 Price in India
|Amazon||OnePlus 7 (Mirror Blue, 6GB RAM, Optic AMOLED Display, 128GB Storage, 3700mAH Battery)||N/A|
|Flipkart||OnePlus 7 (Mirror Blue, 128 GB)(6 GB RAM)||Rs. 29,990|
- The lowest price of OnePlus 7 in India is Rs. 29,990.
- The lowest price of OnePlus 7 was obtained on August 2, 2021 2:40 pm.
- All prices mentioned above are in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The OnePlus 7 is available at Flipkart, Amazon.in.
- At flipkart.com you can purchase OnePlus 7 (Mirror Blue, 128 GB)(6 GB RAM) for only Rs. 29,990
- The price of OnePlus 7 is valid in all major cities of India including Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon, Chennai, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, Surat, Ludhiana, Ghaziabad, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi.
- OnePlus 7 prices change regularly, we make a lot of efforts to get the best and more accurate prices. Due to the dynamic nature of online information, we cannot guarantee that the above prices are accurate. So we suggest you check the prices before buying the product from the actual store.
- Findprix is not responsible for the products sold by any of the sellers above.
- The payment options can vary from seller to seller, Most of the sellers usually prefer Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMIs, etc.