OnePlus 8 ProBy:
OnePlus 8 Pro price in India starts from Rs. 29,994. The lowest price of OnePlus 8 Pro (Glacial Green,128 GB, 8 GB RAM) is Rs. 29,994 in croma.com
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- Display: 6.78 inches (17.22 cm) Quad HD+
- Front Camera: 16 MP
- Rear Camera: 48 MP + 48 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- Operating System: Android Q v10
- Battery: 4510 mAh
Analysis (Group Range: Rs. 27,000 to Rs. 35,000)
|AS: 75%||Group Max||Group Min||This Device|
|RAM||12 GB||2 GB||8 GB|
|Storage||256 GB||32 GB||128 GB|
|Clock Speed||3.2 GHz||1.84 GHz||2.84 GHz|
|Weight||218 g||138 g||199 g|
|Thickness||9.3 mm||6.8 mm||8.5 mm|
|Screen Size||6.78 inches||4.7 inches||6.78 inches|
|Pixel Density||513 PPI||326 PPI||513 PPI|
|Refresh Rate||144 Hz||60 Hz||120 Hz|
|Rear Camera||108 MP||12 MP||48 MP|
|Front Camera||50 MP||5 MP||16 MP|
|Battery||5065 mAh||1960 mAh||4510 mAh|
OnePlus 8 Pro smartphone runs on Android Q v10 operating system. The phone is powered by an Octa-Core processor. It runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Chipset. The smartphone has 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
OnePlus 8 Pro flaunts a 6.78 inches (17.22 cm) Fluid AMOLED Quad HD+ display. It measures 165.3 mm height, 74.3 mm width, 8.5 mm thickness and weighs 199 g. The phone has a 1440 x 3168 pixels screen resolution and 513 PPI pixel density. The smartphone has a 19.8:9 aspect ratio.
On the camera front, the buyers get a 16 MP Single front camera and on the rear, the smartphone has 48 MP, 48 MP, 8 MP, 5 MP Quad camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. Coming to the video recording feature on the rear you can shoot 1280×720 @ 480 fps, 3840×2160 @ 30 fps, 1920×1080 @ 60 fps.
The smartphone has an inbuilt storage capacity of 128 GB. It is backed by a 4510 mAh Li-ion battery can provide immense power to keep the device on your hand for a long time. Connectivity features in the smartphone include VoWiFi, VoLTE, WiFi, NFC, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, MicroUSB, GPS and more. The sensor on the phone includes Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, rgbw sensor.
OnePlus 8 Pro smartphone in India is priced at Rs. 29994. It was launched in India on April 24, 2020. The smartphone comes in Onyx Black, Glacial Green and Ultramarine Blue colours.
OnePlus 8 Pro Prices
OnePlus 8 Pro price in India starts from Rs. 29,994. OnePlus 8 Pro is available at Croma, Amazon.in. The lowest price of OnePlus 8 Pro (Glacial Green,128 GB, 8 GB RAM) is Rs. 29,994 in croma.com
OnePlus 8 Pro Specifications
Specification: OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus 8 Pro full specifications
We can not guarantee that the above information is 100% correct. Please ensure that before purchasing.
Recently Viewed & Recommended Products
OnePlus 8 Pro Price in India
|Amazon||OnePlus 8 Pro (Onyx Black 8GB RAM+128GB Storage)||N/A|
|Croma||OnePlus 8 Pro (Onyx Black,128 GB, 8 GB RAM)||Rs. 29,994|
- The lowest price of OnePlus 8 Pro in India is Rs. 29,994.
- The lowest price of OnePlus 8 Pro was obtained on May 25, 2022 5:09 am.
- All prices mentioned above are in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The OnePlus 8 Pro is available at Croma, Amazon.in.
- At croma.com you can purchase OnePlus 8 Pro (Glacial Green,128 GB, 8 GB RAM) for only Rs. 29,994
- The price of OnePlus 8 Pro is valid in all major cities of India including Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon, Chennai, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, Surat, Ludhiana, Ghaziabad, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi.
- OnePlus 8 Pro prices change regularly, we make a lot of efforts to get the best and more accurate prices. Due to the dynamic nature of online information, we cannot guarantee that the above prices are accurate. So we suggest you check the prices before buying the product from the actual store.
- Findprix is not responsible for the products sold by any of the sellers above.
- The payment options can vary from seller to seller, Most of the sellers usually prefer Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMIs, etc.