Poco M2 4GB RAMBy:
Poco M2 4GB RAM price in India starts from Rs. 10,990. The lowest price of POCO M2 Reloaded (Greyish Black, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM) is Rs. 10,990 in flipkart.com
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- Display: 6.53 inches (16.59 cm) Full HD+
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Rear Camera: 13 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G80
- Operating System: Android Q v10
- Battery: 5000 mAh
Analysis (Group Range: Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 13,000)
|AS: 66%||Group Max||Group Min||This Device|
|RAM||8 GB||3 GB||4 GB|
|Storage||128 GB||32 GB||64 GB|
|Clock Speed||2.4 GHz||1.6 GHz||2 GHz|
|Weight||265 g||155 g||198 g|
|Thickness||12 mm||7.45 mm||9.1 mm|
|Screen Size||6.95 inches||6.0 inches||6.53 inches|
|Pixel Density||411 PPI||258 PPI||395 PPI|
|Refresh Rate||120 Hz||60 Hz||60 Hz|
|Rear Camera||64 MP||12 MP||13 MP|
|Front Camera||32 MP||5 MP||8 MP|
|Battery||6000 mAh||3410 mAh||5000 mAh|
Poco M2 smartphone runs on the Android Q v10 operating system. The phone is powered by an Octa-Core processor. It runs on the MediaTek Helio G80 Chipset. The smartphone has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
Poco M2 flaunts a 6.53 inches (16.59 cm) IPS LCD Full HD+ display. It measures 163.3 mm height, 77 mm width, 9.1 mm thickness and weighs 198 g. The phone has a 1080 x 2340 pixels screen resolution and 395 PPI pixel density. The smartphone has a 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
On the camera front, the buyers get an 8 MP Single front camera and on the rear, the smartphone has a 13 MP, 8 MP, 5 MP, 2 MP Quad camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. Coming to the video recording feature on the rear you can shoot 1920×1080 @ 30 fps.
The smartphone has an inbuilt storage capacity of 64 GB. It is backed by a 5000 mAh Li-Polymer battery that can provide immense power to keep the device on your hand for a long time. Connectivity features in the smartphone include VoWiFi, VoLTE, WiFi, Infrared, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, MicroUSB, GPS and more. The sensor on the phone includes Accelerometer, Compass, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor.
Poco M2 smartphone in India is priced at Rs. 10990. It was launched in India on April 21, 2021. The smartphone comes in Pitch Black, Slate Blue and Brick Red colours.
Poco M2 4GB RAM Prices
Poco M2 4GB RAM price in India starts from Rs. 10,990. Poco M2 4GB RAM is available at Flipkart. The lowest price of POCO M2 Reloaded (Greyish Black, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM) is Rs. 10,990 in flipkart.com
|We have analysed price data for the product Poco M2 4GB RAM for a period of 180 days. This is the best price history for POCO M2 Reloaded (Greyish Black, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM) from Flipkart.
Price drop chances: Rs. 991
Poco M2 4GB RAM Specifications
Specification: Poco M2 4GB RAM
Poco M2 4GB RAM full specifications
We can not guarantee that the above information is 100% correct. Please ensure that before purchasing.
Recently Viewed & Recommended Products
Poco M2 4GB RAM Price in India
|Flipkart||POCO M2 Reloaded (Greyish Black, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM)||Rs. 10,990|
- The lowest price of Poco M2 4GB RAM in India is Rs. 10,990.
- The lowest price of Poco M2 4GB RAM was obtained on May 27, 2022 6:14 am.
- All prices mentioned above are in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The Poco M2 4GB RAM is available at Flipkart.
- At flipkart.com you can purchase POCO M2 Reloaded (Greyish Black, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM) for only Rs. 10,990
- The price of Poco M2 4GB RAM is valid in all major cities of India including Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon, Chennai, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, Surat, Ludhiana, Ghaziabad, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi.
- Poco M2 4GB RAM prices change regularly, we make a lot of efforts to get the best and more accurate prices. Due to the dynamic nature of online information, we cannot guarantee that the above prices are accurate. So we suggest you check the prices before buying the product from the actual store.
- Findprix is not responsible for the products sold by any of the sellers above.
- The payment options can vary from seller to seller, Most of the sellers usually prefer Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMIs, etc.