Poco M4 Pro 5GBy:
Poco M4 Pro 5G price in India starts from Rs. 14,999. The lowest price of POCO M4 Pro 5G (Cool Blue, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM) is Rs. 14,999 in flipkart.com
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- Display: 6.6 inches
- Front Camera: 16 MP
- Rear Camera: 50 MP + 8 MP
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 810
- Operating System: Android v11
- Battery: 5000 mAh
Analysis (Group Range: Rs. 13,000 to Rs. 18,000)
|AS: 72%||Group Max||Group Min||This Device|
|RAM||8 GB||4 GB||4 GB|
|Storage||128 GB||64 GB||64 GB|
|Clock Speed||2.8 GHz||1.6 GHz||2.4 GHz|
|Weight||225 g||154 g||195 g|
|Thickness||9.8 mm||7.3 mm||8.8 mm|
|Screen Size||6.95 inches||5.6 inches||6.6 inches|
|Pixel Density||411 PPI||266 PPI||399 PPI|
|Refresh Rate||120 Hz||60 Hz||90 Hz|
|Rear Camera||108 MP||12 MP||50 MP|
|Front Camera||44 MP||8 MP||16 MP|
|Battery||6000 mAh||3000 mAh||5000 mAh|
Poco M4 Pro 5G was launched in India on 22nd February 2022.
Poco M4 Pro 5G features 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. The smartphone runs on the Android, v11 operating system. The phone is powered by anprocessor and runs on a MediaTek, Dimensity 810 Chipset.
Poco M4 Pro 5G flaunts 6.6 inches IPS LCD Full HD+ (1080p) display. It measures 163.6 mm height, 75.8 mm width, 8.8 mm thickness and weighs 195 g. The phone has a 1080 x 2400 pixels screen resolution and 399 PPI pixel density. The smartphone has a 20:9 aspect ratio.
On the camera front, the buyers get a 16 MP Single front camera and on the rear, the smartphone has a 50 MP, 8 MP Dual camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. Coming to the video recording feature, On the rear, you can shoot 1280×720 @ 30 fps, 1920×1080 @ 30 fps.
The smartphone has an inbuilt storage capacity of 64 GB. It is backed by a 5000 mAh Li-Polymer battery that can provide immense power to keep the device on your hand for a long time. Connectivity features in the smartphone include VoWiFi, VoLTE, WiFi, Infrared, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, MicroUSB, GPS and more. The Sensors on the phone include Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor.
Poco M4 Pro 5G smartphone in India is priced at Rs. 14999. The smartphone comes in Power Black, Cool Blue, and Poco Yellow colours.
Poco M4 Pro 5G Prices
Poco M4 Pro 5G price in India starts from Rs. 14,999. Poco M4 Pro 5G is available at Flipkart. The lowest price of POCO M4 Pro 5G (Cool Blue, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM) is Rs. 14,999 in flipkart.com
|We have analysed price data for the product Poco M4 Pro 5G for a period of 180 days. This is the best price history for POCO M4 Pro 5G (Cool Blue, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM) from Flipkart.
Price drop chances: Rs. 1000
Poco M4 Pro 5G Specifications
Specification: Poco M4 Pro 5G
Poco M4 Pro 5G full specifications
We can not guarantee that the above information is 100% correct. Please ensure that before purchasing.
Recently Viewed & Recommended Products
Poco M4 Pro 5G Price in India
|Flipkart||POCO M4 Pro 5G (Cool Blue, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM)||Rs. 14,999|
- The lowest price of Poco M4 Pro 5G in India is Rs. 14,999.
- The lowest price of Poco M4 Pro 5G was obtained on May 25, 2022 3:42 am.
- All prices mentioned above are in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The Poco M4 Pro 5G is available at Flipkart.
- At flipkart.com you can purchase POCO M4 Pro 5G (Cool Blue, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM) for only Rs. 14,999
- The price of Poco M4 Pro 5G is valid in all major cities of India including Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon, Chennai, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, Surat, Ludhiana, Ghaziabad, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi.
- Poco M4 Pro 5G prices change regularly, we make a lot of efforts to get the best and more accurate prices. Due to the dynamic nature of online information, we cannot guarantee that the above prices are accurate. So we suggest you check the prices before buying the product from the actual store.
- Findprix is not responsible for the products sold by any of the sellers above.
- The payment options can vary from seller to seller, Most of the sellers usually prefer Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMIs, etc.