Poco X2 price in India starts from Rs. 14,999. The lowest price of POCO X2 (Phoenix Red, 64 GB)(6 GB RAM) is Rs. 14,999 in flipkart.com
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- Display: 6.67 inches Full HD+
- Camera: 20 MP, 2 MP Front and 64 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP Rear
- Processor: Qualcomm, Snapdragon 730G
- Operating System: Android, Q v10
- Battery: 4500 mAh
Analysis (Group Range: Rs. 13,000 to Rs. 18,000)
|AS: 73%||Group Max||Group Min||This Device|
|RAM||8 GB||4 GB||6 GB|
|Storage||128 GB||64 GB||64 GB|
|Clock Speed||2.8 GHz||1.6 GHz||2.2 GHz|
|Weight||225 g||154 g||208 g|
|Thickness||9.8 mm||7.3 mm||8.7 mm|
|Screen Size||6.95 inches||5.6 inches||6.67 inches|
|Pixel Density||411 PPI||266 PPI||395 PPI|
|Refresh Rate||120 Hz||60 Hz||60 Hz|
|Rear Camera||108 MP||12 MP||64 MP|
|Front Camera||44 MP||8 MP||20 MP|
|Battery||6000 mAh||3000 mAh||4500 mAh|
Poco X2 smartphone was launched on February 4, 2020, the phone runs on Android v10 (Android Q) operating system. Poco X2 smartphone has a 6.67 inches Full HD+ IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. It has a screen-to-body ratio of 84.83 % and an aspect ratio of 20:9. It measures 165.3 mm height, 76.6 mm, width, 8.7 mm thickness and weighs 208 grams. It launches in Atlantis Blue, Matrix Purple and Phoenix Red Colours. it has 64 GB of in-built storage. Focusing on camera, The Poco X2 rear packs 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP Quad Camera that features Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection and Touch to focus. On the front, the phone has 20MP + 2MP dual camera setup for taking a selfie. that can record a video up to 1080p at 30fps. Poco X2 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor with an Adreno 618, 2 core clocked at 2.2 GHz and 6 core clocked at 1.8 GHz. It has a 4500 mAh battery non-removable Li-ion battery and supports fast charging. the phone has 64 GB internal storage that can be expanded up to 512 GB via micro SD card Slot. it supports dual SIM, SIM1: Nano, SIM2: Nano (Hybrid) and both slots support 4G VoLTE.
Connectivity features in the smartphone include Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, Volte, 3G, 4G, Mobile Hotspot, USB Type-C and more. the sensor on the smartphone includes a Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, fingerprint sensor and phone supports face unlock too.
Poco X2 smartphone price in India starts at Rs 17999.
Poco X2 Prices
Poco X2 price in India starts from Rs. 14,999. Poco X2 is available at Flipkart. The lowest price of POCO X2 (Phoenix Red, 64 GB)(6 GB RAM) is Rs. 14,999 in flipkart.com
|We have analysed price data for the product Poco X2 for a period of 180 days. This is the best price history for POCO X2 (Matrix Purple, 64 GB)(6 GB RAM) from Flipkart.
Price drop chances: Rs. 3000
Poco X2 Specifications
Specification: Poco X2
Poco X2 full specifications
We can not guarantee that the above information is 100% correct. Please ensure that before purchasing.
Recently Viewed & Recommended Products
Poco X2 Price in India
|Flipkart||POCO X2 (Phoenix Red, 64 GB)(6 GB RAM)||Rs. 14,999|
- The lowest price of Poco X2 in India is Rs. 14,999.
- The lowest price of Poco X2 was obtained on May 27, 2022 8:08 am.
- All prices mentioned above are in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The Poco X2 is available at Flipkart.
- At flipkart.com you can purchase POCO X2 (Phoenix Red, 64 GB)(6 GB RAM) for only Rs. 14,999
- The price of Poco X2 is valid in all major cities of India including Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon, Chennai, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, Surat, Ludhiana, Ghaziabad, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi.
- Poco X2 prices change regularly, we make a lot of efforts to get the best and more accurate prices. Due to the dynamic nature of online information, we cannot guarantee that the above prices are accurate. So we suggest you check the prices before buying the product from the actual store.
- Findprix is not responsible for the products sold by any of the sellers above.
- The payment options can vary from seller to seller, Most of the sellers usually prefer Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMIs, etc.