Poco X4 ProBy:
Poco X4 Pro price in India starts from Rs. 17,999. The lowest price of POCO X4 Pro 5G (Laser Blue, 64 GB)(6 GB RAM) is Rs. 17,999 in flipkart.com
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- Display: 6.67 inches, Full HD+
- Front Camera: 16 MP
- Rear Camera: 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 695
- Operating System: Android v11
- Battery: 5000 mAh
Analysis (Group Range: Rs. 13,000 to Rs. 18,000)
|AS: 78%||Group Max||Group Min||This Device|
|RAM||8 GB||4 GB||6 GB|
|Storage||128 GB||64 GB||64 GB|
|Clock Speed||2.8 GHz||1.6 GHz||2.2 GHz|
|Weight||225 g||154 g||205 g|
|Thickness||9.8 mm||7.3 mm||8.1 mm|
|Screen Size||6.95 inches||5.6 inches||6.67 inches|
|Pixel Density||411 PPI||266 PPI||395 PPI|
|Refresh Rate||120 Hz||60 Hz||120 Hz|
|Rear Camera||108 MP||12 MP||64 MP|
|Front Camera||44 MP||8 MP||16 MP|
|Battery||6000 mAh||3000 mAh||5000 mAh|
Poco X4 Pro was launched in India on 5th April 2022.
Poco X4 Pro features 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. The smartphone runs on the Android, v11 operating system. The phone is powered by anprocessor and runs on a Qualcomm, Snapdragon 695 Chipset.
Poco X4 Pro flaunts 6.67 inches AMOLED Full HD+ display. It measures 164.1 mm in height, 76.1 mm in width, 8.1 mm in thickness and weighs 205 g. The phone has a 1080 x 2400 pixels screen resolution and 395 PPI pixel density. The smartphone has a 20:9 aspect ratio.
On the camera front, the buyers get a 16 MP Single front camera and on the rear, the smartphone has a 64 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP Triple camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection and Touch to focus. Coming to the video recording feature, On the rear, you can shoot 1280×720 @ 30 fps and 1920×1080 @ 30 fps.
The smartphone has an inbuilt storage capacity of 64 GB. It is backed by a 5000 mAh Li-Polymer battery that can provide immense power to keep the device on your hand for a long time. Connectivity features in the smartphone include VoWiFi, VoLTE, WiFi, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, MicroUSB, GPS and more. The Sensors on the phone include Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor.
Poco X4 Pro smartphone in India is priced at Rs. 17999. The smartphone comes in Laser Blue, Laser Black and Poco Yellow colours.
Poco X4 Pro Prices
Poco X4 Pro price in India starts from Rs. 17,999. Poco X4 Pro is available at Flipkart. The lowest price of POCO X4 Pro 5G (Laser Blue, 64 GB)(6 GB RAM) is Rs. 17,999 in flipkart.com
|We have analysed price data for the product Poco X4 Pro for a period of 180 days. This is the best price history for POCO X4 Pro 5G (Laser Blue, 64 GB)(6 GB RAM) from Flipkart.
Price drop chances: Rs. 0
Poco X4 Pro Specifications
Specification: Poco X4 Pro
Poco X4 Pro full specifications
We can not guarantee that the above information is 100% correct. Please ensure that before purchasing.
Recently Viewed & Recommended Products
Poco X4 Pro Price in India
|Flipkart||POCO X4 Pro 5G (Laser Blue, 64 GB)(6 GB RAM)||Rs. 17,999|
- The lowest price of Poco X4 Pro in India is Rs. 17,999.
- The lowest price of Poco X4 Pro was obtained on May 25, 2022 3:37 am.
- All prices mentioned above are in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The Poco X4 Pro is available at Flipkart.
- At flipkart.com you can purchase POCO X4 Pro 5G (Laser Blue, 64 GB)(6 GB RAM) for only Rs. 17,999
- The price of Poco X4 Pro is valid in all major cities of India including Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon, Chennai, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, Surat, Ludhiana, Ghaziabad, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi.
- Poco X4 Pro prices change regularly, we make a lot of efforts to get the best and more accurate prices. Due to the dynamic nature of online information, we cannot guarantee that the above prices are accurate. So we suggest you check the prices before buying the product from the actual store.
- Findprix is not responsible for the products sold by any of the sellers above.
- The payment options can vary from seller to seller, Most of the sellers usually prefer Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMIs, etc.