Realme C21 price in India starts from Rs. 9,499. The lowest price of realme C21 (Cross Black, 32 GB)(3 GB RAM) is Rs. 9,499 in flipkart.com
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- Display: 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) HD+
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Rear Camera: 13 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G35
- Operating System: Android Q v10
- Battery: 5000 mAh
Analysis (Group Range: Rs. 9,000 to Rs. 10,000)
|AS: 62%||Group Max||Group Min||This Device|
|RAM||6 GB||2 GB||3 GB|
|Storage||128 GB||32 GB||32 GB|
|Clock Speed||2.3 GHz||1.4 GHz||2.3 GHz|
|Weight||237 g||154 g||190 g|
|Thickness||9.9 mm||7.8 mm||8.9 mm|
|Screen Size||6.82 inches||5.6 inches||6.5 inches|
|Pixel Density||409 PPI||263 PPI||270 PPI|
|Refresh Rate||90 Hz||60 Hz||60 Hz|
|Rear Camera||48 MP||12 MP||13 MP|
|Front Camera||32 MP||5 MP||5 MP|
|Battery||6000 mAh||3000 mAh||5000 mAh|
Realme C21 features 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage. The smartphone runs on Android, Q v10 operating system. The phone is powered by an Octa-Core processor. It runs on the MediaTek Helio G35 Chipset.
Realme C21 flaunts a 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) IPS LCD HD+ display. It measures 165.2 mm height, 76.4 mm width, 8.9 mm thickness and weighs 190 g. The phone has a 720 x 1600 pixels screen resolution and 270 PPI pixel density. The smartphone has a 20:9 aspect ratio.
On the camera front, the buyers get a 5 MP Single front camera and on the rear, the smartphone has 13 MP, 2 MP, 2 MP Triple camera with features like 4 x Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. Coming to the video recording feature on the rear you can shoot 1920×1080 @ 30 fps.
The smartphone has an inbuilt storage capacity of 32 GB. It is backed by a 5000 mAh Li-ion battery that can provide immense power to keep the device on your hand for a long time. Connectivity features in the smartphone include VoWiFi, VoLTE, WiFi, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, MicroUSB, GPS and more. The sensor on the phone includes Accelerometer, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor.
Realme C21 smartphone in India is priced at Rs. 9499. It was launched in India on April 8, 2021. The smartphone comes in Iron Grey and Lake Blue colours.
Realme C21 Prices
Realme C21 price in India starts from Rs. 9,499. Realme C21 is available at Flipkart, Amazon.in. The lowest price of realme C21 (Cross Black, 32 GB)(3 GB RAM) is Rs. 9,499 in flipkart.com
|We have analysed price data for the product Realme C21 for a period of 180 days. This is the best price history for realme C21 (Cross Black, 32 GB)(3 GB RAM) from Flipkart.
Price drop chances: Rs. 500
Realme C21 Specifications
Specification: Realme C21
Realme C21 full specifications
We can not guarantee that the above information is 100% correct. Please ensure that before purchasing.
Recently Viewed & Recommended Products
Realme C21 Price in India
|Amazon||realme C21 (32 GB) (3 GB RAM) (Cross Black)||N/A|
|Flipkart||realme C21 (Cross Black, 32 GB)(3 GB RAM)||Rs. 9,499|
- The lowest price of Realme C21 in India is Rs. 9,499.
- The lowest price of Realme C21 was obtained on May 27, 2022 6:31 am.
- All prices mentioned above are in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The Realme C21 is available at Flipkart, Amazon.in.
- At flipkart.com you can purchase realme C21 (Cross Black, 32 GB)(3 GB RAM) for only Rs. 9,499
- The price of Realme C21 is valid in all major cities of India including Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon, Chennai, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, Surat, Ludhiana, Ghaziabad, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi.
- Realme C21 prices change regularly, we make a lot of efforts to get the best and more accurate prices. Due to the dynamic nature of online information, we cannot guarantee that the above prices are accurate. So we suggest you check the prices before buying the product from the actual store.
- Findprix is not responsible for the products sold by any of the sellers above.
- The payment options can vary from seller to seller, Most of the sellers usually prefer Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMIs, etc.