Realme Narzo 50 5GBy:
Realme Narzo 50 5G price in India starts from Rs. 15,999. The lowest price of realme narzo 50 5G (Hyper Blue, 4GB RAM+64GB Storage) Dimensity 810 5G Processor | 48MP Ultra HD Camera is Rs. 15,999 in amazon.in
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- Display: 6.6 inches, Full HD+
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Rear Camera: 48 MP + 2 MP
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 810
- Operating System: Android v12
- Battery: 5000 mAh
Analysis (Group Range: Rs. 13,000 to Rs. 18,000)
|AS: 71%||Group Max||Group Min||This Device|
|RAM||8 GB||4 GB||4 GB|
|Storage||128 GB||64 GB||64 GB|
|Clock Speed||2.8 GHz||1.6 GHz||2.4 GHz|
|Weight||225 g||154 g||190 g|
|Thickness||9.8 mm||7.3 mm||8.1 mm|
|Screen Size||6.95 inches||5.6 inches||6.6 inches|
|Pixel Density||411 PPI||266 PPI||400 PPI|
|Refresh Rate||120 Hz||60 Hz||90 Hz|
|Rear Camera||108 MP||12 MP||48 MP|
|Front Camera||44 MP||8 MP||8 MP|
|Battery||6000 mAh||3000 mAh||5000 mAh|
Realme Narzo 50 5G features 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. The smartphone runs on the Android, v12 operating system. The phone is powered by anprocessor and runs on a MediaTek, Dimensity 810 Chipset.
Realme Narzo 50 5G flaunts 6.6 inches IPS LCD Full HD+ display. It measures 163.8 mm height, 75.1 mm width, 8.1 mm thickness and weighs 190 g. The phone has a 1080 x 2408 pixels screen resolution and 400 PPI pixel density. The smartphone has a 20:9 aspect ratio.
On the camera front, the buyers get a 8 MP Single front camera and on the rear, the smartphone has a 48 MP, 2 MP Dual camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. Coming to the video recording feature, On the rear, you can shoot 1280×720 @ 30 fps, 1920×1080 @ 30 fps.
The smartphone has an inbuilt storage capacity of 64 GB. It is backed by a 5000 mAh Li-Polymer battery that can provide immense power to keep the device on your hand for a long time. Connectivity features in the smartphone include VoWiFi, VoLTE, WiFi, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, MicroUSB, GPS and more. The Sensors on the phone include Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor.
Realme Narzo 50 5G smartphone in India is priced at Rs. 15999. The smartphone comes in Hyper Black and Hyper Blue colours.
Realme Narzo 50 5G Prices
Realme Narzo 50 5G price in India starts from Rs. 15,999. Realme Narzo 50 5G is available at Amazon.in. The lowest price of realme narzo 50 5G (Hyper Blue, 4GB RAM+64GB Storage) Dimensity 810 5G Processor | 48MP Ultra HD Camera is Rs. 15,999 in amazon.in
Realme Narzo 50 5G Specifications
Specification: Realme Narzo 50 5G
Realme Narzo 50 5G full specifications
We can not guarantee that the above information is 100% correct. Please ensure that before purchasing.
Recently Viewed & Recommended Products
Realme Narzo 50 5G Price in India
|Amazon||realme narzo 50 5G (Hyper Blue, 4GB RAM+64GB Storage) Dimensity 810 5G Processor | 48MP Ultra HD Camera||Rs. 15,999|
- The lowest price of Realme Narzo 50 5G in India is Rs. 15,999.
- The lowest price of Realme Narzo 50 5G was obtained on June 29, 2022 3:36 pm.
- All prices mentioned above are in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The Realme Narzo 50 5G is available at Amazon.in.
- At amazon.in you can purchase realme narzo 50 5G (Hyper Blue, 4GB RAM+64GB Storage) Dimensity 810 5G Processor | 48MP Ultra HD Camera for only Rs. 15,999
- The price of Realme Narzo 50 5G is valid in all major cities of India including Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon, Chennai, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, Surat, Ludhiana, Ghaziabad, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi.
- Realme Narzo 50 5G prices change regularly, we make a lot of efforts to get the best and more accurate prices. Due to the dynamic nature of online information, we cannot guarantee that the above prices are accurate. So we suggest you check the prices before buying the product from the actual store.
- Findprix is not responsible for the products sold by any of the sellers above.
- The payment options can vary from seller to seller, Most of the sellers usually prefer Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMIs, etc.