Realme X50 Pro 5GBy:
Realme X50 Pro 5G price in India starts from Rs. 39,999. The lowest price of Realme X50 Pro (Moss Green, 128 GB)(6 GB RAM) is Rs. 39,999 in flipkart.com
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- Display: 6.44 inches (16.36 cm) Full HD+
- Front Camera: 32 MP + 8 MP
- Rear Camera: 64 MP + 12 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- Operating System: Android Q v10
- Battery: 4200 mAh
Analysis (Group Range: Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 40,000)
|AS: 75%||Group Max||Group Min||This Device|
|RAM||12 GB||3 GB||6 GB|
|Storage||256 GB||128 GB||128 GB|
|Clock Speed||3.2 GHz||2.2 GHz||2.8 GHz|
|Weight||210 g||171 g||207 g|
|Thickness||9.65 mm||7.3 mm||9.65 mm|
|Screen Size||6.7 inches||5.5 inches||6.44 inches|
|Pixel Density||411 PPI||393 PPI||409 PPI|
|Refresh Rate||120 Hz||60 Hz||90 Hz|
|Rear Camera||108 MP||12 MP||64 MP|
|Front Camera||50 MP||5 MP||32 MP|
|Battery||5000 mAh||2900 mAh||4200 mAh|
Realme X50 Pro 5G smartphone runs on Android Q v10 operating system. The phone is powered by an Octa-Core processor. It runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Chipset. The smartphone has 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
Realme X50 Pro 5G flaunts a 6.44 inches (16.36 cm) Super AMOLED Full HD+ display. It measures 158.96 mm height, 74.24 mm width, 9.65 mm thickness and weighs 207 g. The phone has a 1080 x 2400 pixels screen resolution and 409 PPI pixel density. The smartphone has 20:9 aspect ratio.
On the camera front, the buyers get a 32 MP, 8 MP Dual front camera and on the rear, the smartphone has 64 MP, 12 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP Quad camera with features like Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. Coming to the video recording feature on the rear you can shoot 1280×720 @ 60 fps, 3840×2160 @ 30 fps, 1920×1080 @ 30 fps.
The smartphone has an inbuilt storage capacity of 128 GB. It is backed by a 4200 mAh Li-ion battery can provide immense power to keep the device on your hand for a long time. Connectivity features in the smartphone include VoWiFi, VoLTE, WiFi, NFC, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, MicroUSB, GPS and more. The sensor on the phone include Accelerometer, E-compass, Gyroscope, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor.
Realme X50 Pro 5G smartphone in India is priced at Rs. 39999. It was launched in India on February 24, 2020. The smartphone comes in Moss Green, Rust Red colours.
Realme X50 Pro 5G Prices
Realme X50 Pro 5G price in India starts from Rs. 39,999. Realme X50 Pro 5G is available at Flipkart. The lowest price of Realme X50 Pro (Moss Green, 128 GB)(6 GB RAM) is Rs. 39,999 in flipkart.com
Realme X50 Pro 5G Specifications
Specification: Realme X50 Pro 5G
Realme X50 Pro 5G full specifications
We can not guarantee that the above information is 100% correct. Please ensure that before purchasing.
Recently Viewed & Recommended Products
Realme X50 Pro 5G Price in India
|Flipkart||Realme X50 Pro (Moss Green, 128 GB)(6 GB RAM)||Rs. 39,999|
- The lowest price of Realme X50 Pro 5G in India is Rs. 39,999.
- The lowest price of Realme X50 Pro 5G was obtained on May 27, 2022 7:37 am.
- All prices mentioned above are in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The Realme X50 Pro 5G is available at Flipkart.
- At flipkart.com you can purchase Realme X50 Pro (Moss Green, 128 GB)(6 GB RAM) for only Rs. 39,999
- The price of Realme X50 Pro 5G is valid in all major cities of India including Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon, Chennai, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, Surat, Ludhiana, Ghaziabad, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi.
- Realme X50 Pro 5G prices change regularly, we make a lot of efforts to get the best and more accurate prices. Due to the dynamic nature of online information, we cannot guarantee that the above prices are accurate. So we suggest you check the prices before buying the product from the actual store.
- Findprix is not responsible for the products sold by any of the sellers above.
- The payment options can vary from seller to seller, Most of the sellers usually prefer Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMIs, etc.