Samsung Galaxy F41By:
Samsung Galaxy F41 price in India starts from Rs. 15,999. The lowest price of Samsung Galaxy F41 (Fusion Blue, 64 GB)(6 GB RAM) is Rs. 15,999 in flipkart.com
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- Display: 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) Full HD+
- Front Camera: 32 MP
- Rear Camera: 64 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 9611
- Operating System: Android Q v10
- Battery: 6000 mAh
Analysis (Group Range: Rs. 13,000 to Rs. 18,000)
|AS: 78%||Group Max||Group Min||This Device|
|RAM||8 GB||4 GB||6 GB|
|Storage||128 GB||64 GB||64 GB|
|Clock Speed||2.8 GHz||1.6 GHz||2.3 GHz|
|Weight||225 g||154 g||191 g|
|Thickness||9.8 mm||7.3 mm||8.9 mm|
|Screen Size||6.95 inches||5.6 inches||6.4 inches|
|Pixel Density||411 PPI||266 PPI||403 PPI|
|Refresh Rate||120 Hz||60 Hz||60 Hz|
|Rear Camera||108 MP||12 MP||64 MP|
|Front Camera||44 MP||8 MP||32 MP|
|Battery||6000 mAh||3000 mAh||6000 mAh|
Samsung Galaxy F41 smartphone runs on Android Q v10 operating system. The phone is powered by an Octa-Core processor. It runs on the Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 9611 Chipset. The smartphone has 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
Samsung Galaxy F41 flaunts a 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) Super AMOLED Full HD+ display. It measures 159.2 mm height, 75.1 mm width, 8.9 mm thickness and weighs 191 g. The phone has a 1080 x 2340 pixels screen resolution and 403 PPI pixel density. The smartphone has 20:9 aspect ratio.
On the camera front, the buyers get a 32 MP Single front camera and on the rear, the smartphone has 64 MP, 8 MP, 5 MP Triple camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. Coming to the video recording feature on the rear you can shoot 1920×1080 @ 30 fps.
The smartphone has an inbuilt storage capacity of 64 GB. It is backed by a 6000 mAh Li-ion battery can provide immense power to keep the device on your hand for a long time. Connectivity features in the smartphone include VoWiFi, VoLTE, WiFi, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, MicroUSB, GPS and more. The sensor on the phone includes Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor.
Samsung Galaxy F41 smartphone in India is priced at Rs. 15999. It was launched in India on October 16, 2020. The smartphone comes in Fusion Green, Fusion Black and Fusion Blue colours.
Samsung Galaxy F41 Prices
Samsung Galaxy F41 price in India starts from Rs. 15,999. Samsung Galaxy F41 is available at Flipkart. The lowest price of Samsung Galaxy F41 (Fusion Blue, 64 GB)(6 GB RAM) is Rs. 15,999 in flipkart.com
Samsung Galaxy F41 Specifications
Specification: Samsung Galaxy F41
Samsung Galaxy F41 full specifications
We can not guarantee that the above information is 100% correct. Please ensure that before purchasing.
Recently Viewed & Recommended Products
Samsung Galaxy F41 Price in India
|Flipkart||Samsung Galaxy F41 (Fusion Blue, 64 GB)(6 GB RAM)||Rs. 15,999|
- The lowest price of Samsung Galaxy F41 in India is Rs. 15,999.
- The lowest price of Samsung Galaxy F41 was obtained on May 25, 2022 4:25 am.
- All prices mentioned above are in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The Samsung Galaxy F41 is available at Flipkart.
- At flipkart.com you can purchase Samsung Galaxy F41 (Fusion Blue, 64 GB)(6 GB RAM) for only Rs. 15,999
- The price of Samsung Galaxy F41 is valid in all major cities of India including Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon, Chennai, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, Surat, Ludhiana, Ghaziabad, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi.
- Samsung Galaxy F41 prices change regularly, we make a lot of efforts to get the best and more accurate prices. Due to the dynamic nature of online information, we cannot guarantee that the above prices are accurate. So we suggest you check the prices before buying the product from the actual store.
- Findprix is not responsible for the products sold by any of the sellers above.
- The payment options can vary from seller to seller, Most of the sellers usually prefer Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMIs, etc.