Samsung Galaxy Note 20By:
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 price in India starts from Rs. 46,990. The lowest price of Samsung Galaxy Note 20 256 GB (Mystic Green) 8 GB RAM, Dual SIM 4G is Rs. 46,990 in tatacliq.com, which is 40% less than the cost of Samsung Galaxy Note 20 8 GB 256 GB Mystic Bronze in paytmmall.com (Rs. 77,999).
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal Storage: 256 GB
- Display: 6.7 inches (17.02 cm) Full HD+
- Front Camera: 10 MP
- Rear Camera: 64 MP + 12 MP + 12 MP
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 990
- Operating System: Android Q v10
- Battery: 4300 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 smartphone runs on Android Q v10 operating system. The phone is powered by an Octa-Core processor. It runs on the Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 990 Chipset. The smartphone has 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 flaunts a 6.7 inches (17.02 cm) Super AMOLED Plus Full HD+ display. It measures 161.6 mm height, 75.2 mm width, 8.3 mm thickness and weighs 192 g. The phone has a 1080 x 2400 pixels screen resolution and 393 PPI pixel density. The smartphone has 20:9 aspect ratio.
On the camera front, the buyers get a 10 MP Single front camera and on the rear, the smartphone has 64 MP, 12 MP, 12 MP Triple camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. Coming to the video recording feature on the rear you can shoot 1280×720 @ 960 fps, 3840×2160 @ 30 fps, 7680×4320 @ 24 fps, 1920×1080 @ 60 fps.
The smartphone has an inbuilt storage capacity of 256 GB. It is backed by a 4300 mAh Li-ion battery can provide immense power to keep the device on your hand for a long time. Connectivity features in the smartphone include VoWiFi, VoLTE, WiFi, NFC, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, microUSB, GPS and more. The sensor on the phone includes Accelerometer, Barometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 smartphone in India is priced at Rs.. It was launched in India on August 7, 2020. The smartphone comes in Mystic Green, Mystic Bronze and Mystic Blue colours.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Prices
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 price in India starts from Rs. 46,990. Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is available at PaytmMall, Tatacliq, Flipkart, Amazon.in. The lowest price of Samsung Galaxy Note 20 256 GB (Mystic Green) 8 GB RAM, Dual SIM 4G is Rs. 46,990 in tatacliq.com, which is 40% less than the cost of Samsung Galaxy Note 20 8 GB 256 GB Mystic Bronze in paytmmall.com (Rs. 77,999).
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Specifications
Specification: Samsung Galaxy Note 20
|SIM Slot(s)||Dual SIM|
|SIM Size||SIM1: Nano, SIM2: Nano|
|Hybrid Sim Slot||No|
|Custom UI||Samsung One UI|
|Operating System||Android, Q v10|
|Waterproof||Yes, Water resistant, IP68|
|Colours||Blue, Bronze, Green|
|Touch Screen||Yes, Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch|
|Display Type||Super AMOLED Plus|
|Refresh Rate||120 Hz|
|Screen Size||6.7 inches (17.02 cm)|
|Screen Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels|
|Screen Resolution Type||Full HD+|
|Pixel Density||393 PPI|
|Bezel-less Display||Yes, Punch-hole|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass v5|
|Front Camera||10 MP|
|Front Camera Setup||Single|
|Rear Camera||64 MP, 12 MP, 12 MP|
|Rear Camera Setup||Triple|
|Flash||Yes, LED Flash|
|Video Recording||1280x720 @ 960 fps, 3840x2160 @ 30 fps, 7680x4320 @ 24 fps, 1920×1080 @ 60 fps|
|Image Resolution||4000 x 3000 Pixels|
|Camera Features||Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus|
|Chipset||Samsung, Exynos 9 Octa 990|
|Primary Clock Speed||2.73 GHz|
|Secondary Clock Speed||2.5 GHz|
|Internal Storage||256 GB|
|Battery Capacity||4300 mAh|
|Network Support||4G, 3G, 2G|
|Wifi||Yes, 802.11, a/ac/ax/b/g/n/n 5GHz, MIMO|
|USB Type-C Support||Yes|
|Audio Jack||USB Type-C|
|Other Sensors||Accelerometer, Barometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor|
|Warranty||1 Year for Mobile, 6 Months for Accessories|
We can not guarantee that the above information is 100% correct. Please ensure that before purchasing.
User Reviews (0)
Recently Viewed & Recommended Products
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Price in India
|Amazon||Samsung Galaxy Note 20 (Mystic Bronze, 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers||N/A|
|Flipkart||Samsung Galaxy Note 20 (Mystic Blue, 256 GB)(8 GB RAM)||Rs. 51,400|
|Tata CLiQ||Samsung Galaxy Note 20 256 GB (Mystic Green) 8 GB RAM, Dual SIM 4G||Rs. 46,990|
|Paytm Mall||Samsung Galaxy Note 20 8 GB 256 GB Mystic Green||Rs. 47,999|
- The lowest price of Samsung Galaxy Note 20 in India is Rs. 46,990.
- The lowest price of Samsung Galaxy Note 20 was obtained on January 20, 2022 8:59 am.
- All prices mentioned above are in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is available at PaytmMall, Tatacliq, Flipkart, Amazon.in.
- At tatacliq.com you can purchase Samsung Galaxy Note 20 256 GB (Mystic Green) 8 GB RAM, Dual SIM 4G for only Rs. 46,990, which is 40% less than the cost in PaytmMall (Rs. 77,999).
- The price of Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is valid in all major cities of India including Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon, Chennai, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, Surat, Ludhiana, Ghaziabad, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 prices change regularly, we make a lot of efforts to get the best and more accurate prices. Due to the dynamic nature of online information, we cannot guarantee that the above prices are accurate. So we suggest you check the prices before buying the product from the actual store.
- Findprix is not responsible for the products sold by any of the sellers above.
- The payment options can vary from seller to seller, Most of the sellers usually prefer Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMIs, etc.