Vivo S1 6GB RAMBy:
Vivo S1 6GB RAM price in India starts from Rs. 17,200. The lowest price of Vivo S1 (Diamond Black, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) is Rs. 17,200 in amazon.in
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- Display: 6.38 inches (16.21 cm) Full HD+
- Front Camera: 32 MP
- Rear Camera: 16 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P65
- Operating System: Android Pie v9.0
- Battery: 4500 mAh
Analysis (Group Range: Rs. 13,000 to Rs. 18,000)
|AS: 77%||Group Max||Group Min||This Device|
|RAM||8 GB||4 GB||6 GB|
|Storage||128 GB||64 GB||128 GB|
|Clock Speed||2.8 GHz||1.6 GHz||2 GHz|
|Weight||225 g||154 g||179 g|
|Thickness||9.8 mm||7.3 mm||8.1 mm|
|Screen Size||6.95 inches||5.6 inches||6.38 inches|
|Pixel Density||411 PPI||266 PPI||404 PPI|
|Refresh Rate||120 Hz||60 Hz||60 Hz|
|Rear Camera||108 MP||12 MP||16 MP|
|Front Camera||44 MP||8 MP||32 MP|
|Battery||6000 mAh||3000 mAh||4500 mAh|
Vivo S1 6GB RAM smartphone runs on Android Pie v9.0 operating system. The phone is powered by an Octa-Core processor. It runs on the MediaTek Helio P65 Chipset. The smartphone has 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
Vivo S1 6GB RAM flaunts a 6.38 inches (16.21 cm) Super AMOLED Full HD+ display. It measures 159.5 mm height, 75.2 mm width, 8.1 mm thickness and weighs 179 g. The phone has a 1080 x 2340 pixels screen resolution and 404 PPI pixel density. The smartphone has a 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
On the camera front, the buyers get a 32 MP Single front camera and on the rear, the smartphone has 16 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP Triple camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. Coming to the video recording feature on the rear you can shoot 3840×2160 @ 30 fps, 1920×1080 @ 30 fps.
The smartphone has an inbuilt storage capacity of 128 GB. It is backed by a 4500 mAh Li-Polymer battery can provide immense power to keep the device on your hand for a long time. Connectivity features in the smartphone include VoWiFi, VoLTE, WiFi, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, MicroUSB, GPS and more. The sensor on the phone includes Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor.
Vivo S1 6GB RAM smartphone in India is priced at Rs. 17200. It was launched in India on August 6, 2019. The smartphone comes in Diamond Black, Skyline Blue and Fusion Black colours.
Vivo S1 6GB RAM Prices
Vivo S1 6GB RAM price in India starts from Rs. 17,200. Vivo S1 6GB RAM is available at Amazon.in, Flipkart. The lowest price of Vivo S1 (Diamond Black, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) is Rs. 17,200 in amazon.in
Vivo S1 6GB RAM Specifications
Specification: Vivo S1 6GB RAM
Vivo S1 6GB RAM full specifications
We can not guarantee that the above information is 100% correct. Please ensure that before purchasing.
Recently Viewed & Recommended Products
Vivo S1 6GB RAM Price in India
|Amazon||Vivo S1 (Diamond Black, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)||Rs. 17,200|
|Flipkart||Vivo S1 (Skyline Blue, 128 GB)(6 GB RAM)||Rs. 22,990|
- The lowest price of Vivo S1 6GB RAM in India is Rs. 17,200.
- The lowest price of Vivo S1 6GB RAM was obtained on May 25, 2022 4:46 am.
- All prices mentioned above are in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The Vivo S1 6GB RAM is available at Amazon.in, Flipkart.
- At amazon.in you can purchase Vivo S1 (Diamond Black, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) for only Rs. 17,200
- The price of Vivo S1 6GB RAM is valid in all major cities of India including Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon, Chennai, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, Surat, Ludhiana, Ghaziabad, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi.
- Vivo S1 6GB RAM prices change regularly, we make a lot of efforts to get the best and more accurate prices. Due to the dynamic nature of online information, we cannot guarantee that the above prices are accurate. So we suggest you check the prices before buying the product from the actual store.
- Findprix is not responsible for the products sold by any of the sellers above.
- The payment options can vary from seller to seller, Most of the sellers usually prefer Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMIs, etc.