Vivo U10 price in India starts from Rs. 9,990. The lowest price of Vivo U10 (Electric Blue, 5000 mAH 18W Fast Charge Battery, 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage) is Rs. 9,990 in amazon.in
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- Display: 6.35 inches (16.13 cm) HD+
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Rear Camera: 13 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- Operating System: Android Pie v9.0
- Battery: 5000 mAh
Analysis (Group Range: Rs. 9,000 to Rs. 10,000)
|AS: 62%||Group Max||Group Min||This Device|
|RAM||6 GB||2 GB||3 GB|
|Storage||128 GB||32 GB||32 GB|
|Clock Speed||2.3 GHz||1.4 GHz||2 GHz|
|Weight||237 g||154 g||190.5 g|
|Thickness||9.9 mm||7.8 mm||8.9 mm|
|Screen Size||6.82 inches||5.6 inches||6.35 inches|
|Pixel Density||409 PPI||263 PPI||268 PPI|
|Refresh Rate||90 Hz||60 Hz||60 Hz|
|Rear Camera||48 MP||12 MP||13 MP|
|Front Camera||32 MP||5 MP||8 MP|
|Battery||6000 mAh||3000 mAh||5000 mAh|
Vivo U10 smartphone runs on Android, Pie v9.0 operating system. The phone is powered by an Octa-Core processor. It runs on the Qualcomm, Snapdragon 665 Chipset. The smartphone has 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage.
Vivo U10 flaunts a 6.35 inches (16.13 cm) IPS LCD HD+ display . It measures 159.4 mm height, 76.7 mm width, 8.9 mm thickness and weighs 190.5 g. The phone has a 720 x 1544 pixels screen resolution and 268 PPI pixel density. The smartphone has a 19.3:9 aspect ratio.
On the camera front, the buyers get an 8 MP Single front camera and on the rear, the smartphone has 13 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP Triple camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. Coming to the video recording feature on the rear you can shoot 1920×1080 @ 30 fps.
The smartphone has an inbuilt storage capacity of 32 GB. It is backed by a 5000 mAh Li-ion battery can provide immense power to keep the device on your hand for a long time. Connectivity features in the smartphone include VoLTE, WiFi, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, MicroUSB, GPS and more. The sensor on the phone include Accelerometer, E-compass, Gyroscope, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor.
Vivo U10 smartphone in India is priced at Rs. 9990. It was launched in India on . The smartphone comes in Electric Blue and Thunder Black colours.
Vivo U10 Prices
Vivo U10 price in India starts from Rs. 9,990. Vivo U10 is available at Amazon, Tatacliq, Flipkart. The lowest price of Vivo U10 (Electric Blue, 5000 mAH 18W Fast Charge Battery, 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage) is Rs. 9,990 in amazon.in
Vivo U10 Specifications
Specification: Vivo U10
Vivo U10 full specifications
We can not guarantee that the above information is 100% correct. Please ensure that before purchasing.
Recently Viewed & Recommended Products
Vivo U10 Price in India
|Flipkart||Vivo U10 (Electric Blue, 32 GB)(3 GB RAM)||Rs. 10,990|
|Tata CLiQ||Vivo U10 32 GB (Electric Blue) 3 GB RAM, Dual Sim 4G||Rs. 10,499|
|Amazon||Vivo U10 (Electric Blue, 5000 mAH 18W Fast Charge Battery, 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage)||Rs. 9,990|
- The lowest price of Vivo U10 in India is Rs. 9,990.
- The lowest price of Vivo U10 was obtained on May 25, 2022 5:11 am.
- All prices mentioned above are in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The Vivo U10 is available at Amazon, Tatacliq, Flipkart.
- At amazon.in you can purchase Vivo U10 (Electric Blue, 5000 mAH 18W Fast Charge Battery, 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage) for only Rs. 9,990
- The price of Vivo U10 is valid in all major cities of India including Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon, Chennai, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, Surat, Ludhiana, Ghaziabad, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi.
- Vivo U10 prices change regularly, we make a lot of efforts to get the best and more accurate prices. Due to the dynamic nature of online information, we cannot guarantee that the above prices are accurate. So we suggest you check the prices before buying the product from the actual store.
- Findprix is not responsible for the products sold by any of the sellers above.
- The payment options can vary from seller to seller, Most of the sellers usually prefer Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMIs, etc.