Vivo Y91i price in India starts from Rs. 9,000. The lowest price of Vivo Y91i (Fusion Black, 2GB RAM, 16GB Storage) is Rs. 9,000 in amazon.in
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- Display: 6.22 inch (15.8 cm) HD+
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Rear Camera: 13 MP
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P22
- Operating System: Android Oreo v8.1
- Battery: 4030 mAh
Analysis (Group Range: Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 9,000)
|AS: 60%||Group Max||Group Min||This Device|
|RAM||4 GB||2 GB||2 GB|
|Storage||128 GB||16 GB||16 GB|
|Clock Speed||2.3 GHz||1.5 GHz||2 GHz|
|Weight||209 g||163.5 g||163.5 g|
|Thickness||9.8 mm||7.8 mm||8.2 mm|
|Screen Size||6.82 inches||5.71 inches||6.22 inches|
|Pixel Density||409 PPI||263 PPI||270 PPI|
|Refresh Rate||90 Hz||60 Hz||60 Hz|
|Rear Camera||48 MP||8 MP||13 MP|
|Front Camera||32 MP||5 MP||5 MP|
|Battery||6000 mAh||3040 mAh||4030 mAh|
Vivo Y91i smartphone runs on Android Oreo v8.1 operating system. The phone is powered by an Octa-Core processor. It runs on the MediaTek Helio P22 Chipset. The smartphone has 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage.
Vivo Y91i flaunts a 6.22 inch (15.8 cm) IPS LCD HD+ display. It measures 155.1 mm height, 75 mm width, 8.2 mm thickness and weighs 163.5 g. The phone has a 1520 x 720 Pixels screen resolution and 270 PPI pixel density. The smartphone has 19:9 aspect ratio.
On the camera front, the buyers get a 5 MP Single front camera and on the rear, the smartphone has 13 MP Single camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. Coming to the video recording feature on the rear you can shoot 1920×1080 @ 30 fps.
The smartphone has an inbuilt storage capacity of 16 GB. It is backed by a 4030 mAh Li-ion battery can provide immense power to keep the device on your hand for a long time. Connectivity features in the smartphone include VoWiFi, VoLTE, WiFi, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, MicroUSB, GPS and more. The sensor on the phone includes Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor.
Vivo Y91i smartphone in India is priced at Rs. 9000. It was launched in India on March 13, 2019. The smartphone comes in Red, Fusion Black, Sunset Red and Ocean Blue colours.
Vivo Y91i Prices
Vivo Y91i price in India starts from Rs. 9,000. Vivo Y91i is available at Amazon.in, Flipkart. The lowest price of Vivo Y91i (Fusion Black, 2GB RAM, 16GB Storage) is Rs. 9,000 in amazon.in
|We have analysed price data for the product Vivo Y91i for a period of 180 days. This is the best price history for Vivo Y91i (Fusion Black, 2GB RAM, 16GB Storage) from Amazon.in.
Price drop chances: Rs. 641
Vivo Y91i Specifications
Specification: Vivo Y91i
Vivo Y91i full specifications
We can not guarantee that the above information is 100% correct. Please ensure that before purchasing.
Recently Viewed & Recommended Products
Vivo Y91i Price in India
|Amazon||Vivo Y91i (Fusion Black, 2GB RAM, 16GB Storage)||Rs. 9,000|
|Flipkart||Vivo Y91i (Ocean Blue, 16 GB)(2 GB RAM)||Rs. 9,799|
- The lowest price of Vivo Y91i in India is Rs. 9,000.
- The lowest price of Vivo Y91i was obtained on June 29, 2022 4:59 pm.
- All prices mentioned above are in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The Vivo Y91i is available at Amazon.in, Flipkart.
- At amazon.in you can purchase Vivo Y91i (Fusion Black, 2GB RAM, 16GB Storage) for only Rs. 9,000
- The price of Vivo Y91i is valid in all major cities of India including Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon, Chennai, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, Surat, Ludhiana, Ghaziabad, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi.
- Vivo Y91i prices change regularly, we make a lot of efforts to get the best and more accurate prices. Due to the dynamic nature of online information, we cannot guarantee that the above prices are accurate. So we suggest you check the prices before buying the product from the actual store.
- Findprix is not responsible for the products sold by any of the sellers above.
- The payment options can vary from seller to seller, Most of the sellers usually prefer Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMIs, etc.