Xiaomi Redmi 10By:
Xiaomi Redmi 10 price in India starts from Rs. 10,499. The lowest price of REDMI 10 (Midnight Black, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM) is Rs. 10,499 in flipkart.com
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- Display: 6.7 inches, HD+
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Rear Camera: 50 MP + 2 MP
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680
- Operating System: Android v11
- Battery: 6000 mAh
Analysis (Group Range: Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 13,000)
|AS: 68%||Group Max||Group Min||This Device|
|RAM||8 GB||3 GB||4 GB|
|Storage||128 GB||32 GB||64 GB|
|Clock Speed||2.4 GHz||1.6 GHz||2.4 GHz|
|Weight||265 g||155 g||203 g|
|Thickness||12 mm||7.45 mm||9.1 mm|
|Screen Size||6.95 inches||6.0 inches||6.7 inches|
|Pixel Density||411 PPI||258 PPI||269 PPI|
|Refresh Rate||120 Hz||60 Hz||60 Hz|
|Rear Camera||64 MP||12 MP||50 MP|
|Front Camera||32 MP||5 MP||5 MP|
|Battery||6000 mAh||3410 mAh||6000 mAh|
Xiaomi Redmi 10 was launched in India on 24th March 2022.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 features 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. The smartphone runs on the Android, v11 operating system. The phone is powered by anprocessor and runs on a Qualcomm, Snapdragon 680 Chipset.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 flaunts 6.7 inches IPS LCD HD+ display. It measures 169.5 mm in height, 76.5 mm in width, 9.1 mm in thickness and weighs 203 g. The phone has a 720 x 1650 pixels screen resolution and 269 PPI pixel density. The smartphone has a 20.6:9 aspect ratio.
On the camera front, the buyers get a 5 MP Single front camera and on the rear, the smartphone has a 50 MP, 2 MP Dual camera with features like 10 x Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection and Touch to focus. Coming to the video recording feature, On the rear, you can shoot 1280×720 @ 30 fps and 1920×1080 @ 30 fps.
The smartphone has an inbuilt storage capacity of 64 GB. It is backed by a 6000 mAh Li-Polymer battery that can provide immense power to keep the device on your hand for a long time. Connectivity features in the smartphone include VoWiFi, VoLTE, WiFi, Infrared, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, MicroUSB, GPS and more. The Sensors on the phone include Accelerometer, Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 smartphone in India is priced at Rs. 10499. The smartphone comes in Pacific Blue, Caribbean Green and Midnight Black colours.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prices
Xiaomi Redmi 10 price in India starts from Rs. 10,499. Xiaomi Redmi 10 is available at Flipkart. The lowest price of REDMI 10 (Midnight Black, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM) is Rs. 10,499 in flipkart.com
|We have analysed price data for the product Xiaomi Redmi 10 for a period of 180 days. This is the best price history for REDMI 10 (Midnight Black, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM) from Flipkart.
Price drop chances: Rs. 0
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Specifications
Specification: Xiaomi Redmi 10
Xiaomi Redmi 10 full specifications
We can not guarantee that the above information is 100% correct. Please ensure that before purchasing.
Recently Viewed & Recommended Products
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Price in India
|Flipkart||REDMI 10 (Midnight Black, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM)||Rs. 10,499|
- The lowest price of Xiaomi Redmi 10 in India is Rs. 10,499.
- The lowest price of Xiaomi Redmi 10 was obtained on May 25, 2022 3:37 am.
- All prices mentioned above are in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The Xiaomi Redmi 10 is available at Flipkart.
- At flipkart.com you can purchase REDMI 10 (Midnight Black, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM) for only Rs. 10,499
- The price of Xiaomi Redmi 10 is valid in all major cities of India including Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon, Chennai, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, Surat, Ludhiana, Ghaziabad, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi.
- Xiaomi Redmi 10 prices change regularly, we make a lot of efforts to get the best and more accurate prices. Due to the dynamic nature of online information, we cannot guarantee that the above prices are accurate. So we suggest you check the prices before buying the product from the actual store.
- Findprix is not responsible for the products sold by any of the sellers above.
- The payment options can vary from seller to seller, Most of the sellers usually prefer Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMIs, etc.