Hammer Ace 3.0 Smartwatch
Hammer Ace 3.0 Smartwatch best price in India is at Rs. 999. The lowest price of Hammer Ace 3.0 Smartwatch is Rs. 999 in Amazon.in. The price was updated on October 3, 2023.
Hammer Ace 3.0 Smartwatch Prices
Hammer Ace 3.0 Smartwatch Full Specifications
|Best For||Men, Women|
|Battery Life||Up to 5 days|
|Display||IPS, 500 nits|
|Screen Size||1.85 inches|
Platform and Storage
|Compatible OS||Android, iOS|
Fitness and Features
|Fitness Features||Blood Oxygen Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor, BP Monitor, Sleep Monitor|
|Fetures||Date & Time, Stopwatch, Alarm Clock, Timer, Reminder|
|Water Resistant||Yes, IP67|
|Extra Fetures||Find My Watch/Phone, Password Protection, Calculator, Raise to Wake, In-app GPS, Camera & Muisc Controls|
Audio and Video
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the above information is 100% correct. Please ensure that before purchasing.
Hammer Ace 3.0 Smartwatch Price in India
|Amazon.in||Hammer Ace 3.0 Smartwatch||Rs. 999|
- The lowest price of Hammer Ace 3.0 Smartwatch in India is Rs. 999.
- The lowest price of Hammer Ace 3.0 Smartwatch was obtained on October 3, 2023.
- All prices mentioned above are in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The Hammer Ace 3.0 Smartwatch is available at 1 stores.
- At Amazon.in you can purchase Hammer Ace 3.0 Smartwatch for only Rs. 999.
- The price of Hammer Ace 3.0 Smartwatch is valid in all major cities of India including Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon, Chennai, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, Surat, Ludhiana, Ghaziabad, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi.
- Hammer Ace 3.0 Smartwatch prices change regularly, we make a lot of efforts to get the best and more accurate prices. Due to the dynamic nature of online information, we cannot guarantee that the above prices are accurate. So we suggest you check the prices before buying the product from the actual store.
- Findprix is not responsible for the products sold by any of the sellers above.
- The payment options can vary from seller to seller, Most of the sellers usually prefer Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMIs, etc.